What's new

Su 35 deal- Interview with Ex Pakistan diplomat

Who is controlling FO Office...there is not even FO. NS himself is the foreign minister.

like the Afghani immigrants

Douche, try to talk with respect, you can criticize him but you shouldn't abuse , Moving closer to Russia is a collective civil military decision, army is in the driving seat of foreign policy you dipsh*t !!!

Douche, try to talk with respect, you can criticize him but you shouldn't abuse , Moving closer to Russia is a collective civil military decision, army is in the driving seat of foreign policy you dipsh*t !!!
Oh ugly trash bag don't quote and learn some manner before you talk. You are an illiterate person and you can even understand what I said so go back and watch pogo MadDog

finally realized how bad letting the US use you for decades was ?

too bad, you're stuck with them for now.. Pakistan not committing troops to that horrible sectarian Saudi war of aggression on Yemen was only under wise counsel of China, who are stepping in with their big money to replace the Saudi big money, you military purchase option has now shifted away from the US to China.

China will now take care of your needs and sell you hq-9 and j-31 etc to counter India, Russian jets and air defense systems will be difficult.. the best thing for Pak would be to try and get ToT and 'make in Pak' for those Chinese systems and try move to eventual self reliance.. arm sellers are like drug dealers, they really milk you no matter how 'close' allies you are.

f16s are now +30 years old PAF should decide to equip him with latest ones because war technologies rapidly advancing in the world and every country they are going advance with time but PAF only concentrating on jf-17s those are still not matchable even with advance f16s..

are you really an ignorant or just Pretending ??
what he said is that ,,,,,,,,,,, we signed SEATO ,CENTO "AGAINST CHINA"

but i don't think it was china on other side. it was USSR. to stop USSR from Warm water's they "US" manipulate us to sign those agreements. china in 50's was no threat to US from Indian Ocean perspective..

Didn't he say "Baad me tho zabardasti dosti hogai hain"

You need to refresh your Urdu. He said "baad mein tou zabardast dosti hogai" which translates to "later on a great friendship was formed". "Zabardast" means "great", "zabardasti" means "being forced to".

On topic:

I haven't been able to find the particular FO statement anywhere except on this unknown news channel. Anyone has a link?

Ok Thanks. I am not a native Urdu speaker.

a vibrant media's role is to be critical of the government and people
singing the praises is easy ...
Vibrant is another thing. de faming and de facing the country is another. Media job is to portray positives about own country.
Fox news does well for USA and so does RT for Russia.

I am following RT since the day Turkey shot down a Russian plane. RT doesnt talk of anything since then, just focusses on this incident, turkey and Russia all the time.

Vibrant is another thing. de faming and de facing the country is another. Media job is to portray positives about own country.

I am following RT since the day Turkey shot down a Russian plane. RT doesnt talk of anything since then, just focusses on this incident, turkey and Russia all the time.
But the OP, the media is doing a terrific job of exposing the traitors who are trying to derail the relations between the state of Pakistan and the state of Russia for their vested interests namely the steel and stealing businesses

I have begun to dislike Pakistani media channels. They will highlight a point against own country and bring it to the attention of the whole world, what may go un noticed will come into notice and affect Pakistan badly. Then the people they invite for interviews will spew more weak points about Pakistan. In the end, the only one who gets a bad name is Pakistan. Governments will come and go. and such weak points will then be picked up the opposition parties inside pakistan during elections and game is on then.......the never ending damaging circle of pakistani media and politics !

Not a Nawaz fan but Nawaz will always keep friendship with everyone at the same time be it USA, Russia, China, india etc.
Business or not, Nawaz foriegn policy is to see which way the scales are tipping and keep it balanced by keeping everybody happy. The dictation sometimes comes from Army chief also..

The bold part is something I've been saying for a long time on here. Pakistanis insult their own country, including the media. No matter how much you dislike NS, the issue people raise, aren't personal to NS. They are personal to Pakistan (like deals on power plants criticizing corruption, and all, which would get the Chinese pissed off eventually, as one example. This thread is another example). All haters should wait till he finishes up his term and then criticize him. Right now, when people do these negative things, you aren't criticizing an individual (all without proofs), but you are doing that to your country and your partners, which is an embarrassment to your country. So support the system and be positive. Otherwise, you are making your country look bad!!

On the foreign policy, NS has indeed gained respect from all around the world and he is managing everything from China, India, Russia, Europe to the US. You don't need an aggressive loud mouth for it. The cool and calmer one is, the better results you'll get. Emotional people like IK and Mushy, can only work for a short while. They can't maintain a neutral view of things to get better results for them through negotiations. NS does that very well.

For the record, their is a pretty good agreement in place between RS and NS (since the sit ins started). NS is running the show all the way. RS respects NS's abilities (proven, just see the above paragraph). The only time the military gets involved, is when its about India. Which is pretty fair. Otherwise, the days of the military generals using the "stick" are over. No military wants to face their own citizens in millions0 of numbers on streets. The message was given and understood by the military very well. Plus the fact is, Pakistan was right at the bring of being designated as a failed and bankrupt state. From that title to getting Russian, American and the Chinese investments and other trade agreements, is pretty damn awesome IMO!!

Last edited:
Oh ugly trash bag don't quote and learn some manner before you talk. You are an illiterate person and you can even understand what I said so go back and watch pogo MadDog

Dipsh*t you abused an elected PM, everyone here is witness to that, now keep cursing Nawaz while rubbing red chillies on ur rear end ...learn some manners before posting something u imbecile !!!

I have begun to dislike Pakistani media channels. They will highlight a point against own country and bring it to the attention of the whole world, what may go un noticed will come into notice and affect Pakistan badly. Then the people they invite for interviews will spew more weak points about Pakistan. In the end, the only one who gets a bad name is Pakistan. Governments will come and go. and such weak points will then be picked up the opposition parties inside pakistan during elections and game is on then.......the never ending damaging circle of pakistani media and politics !
You began to dislike because the media exposed and criticised the traitors sitting in the govt otherwise you are okay with media. This it is not Pakistan gets bad name but the corrupt govt of incompetent traitors that has been imposed on Pakistani nation through rigged election
Not a Nawaz fan but Nawaz will always keep friendship with everyone at the same time be it USA, Russia, China, india etc.
Business or not, Nawaz foriegn policy is to see which way the scales are tipping and keep it balanced by keeping everybody happy. The dictation sometimes comes from Army chief also.
Then there is another problem, FO has a mentality that Pak must give statements in favour of muslim countries due to religion being Islam and the affected country being a muslim country.
This is what happens in international diplomatic relations from islamabad and it will keep going like this.
The bold line is such old fashioned way to get some legitimacy but it is jaded. You are a patwaris fan boy and your post is quite illogical. You are saying keeping everyone happy is OK while this is the key to defeat since rolling moss gathers no moss. In this world govts have to build relations and partnerships but as an incompetent person as NS, who has not been able to appoint a foreign minister, can only ruin everything.

But the OP, the media is doing a terrific job of exposing the traitors who are trying to derail the relations between the state of Pakistan and the state of Russia for their vested interests namely the steel and stealing businesses
The way this program is being showed, no traitor is being exposed. Just taking out frustration. There is nothing positive being shown or done.

So this statement by the FO of Pakistan has scuttled the imaginary Su-35 deal? Makes sense.

You began to dislike because the media exposed and criticised the traitors sitting in the govt otherwise you are okay with media. This it is not Pakistan gets bad name but the corrupt govt of incompetent traitors that has been imposed on Pakistani nation through rigged election
Your first assumption is in your first statement of this post. You assume whatever you want but let me clear out something for your sake before you assumption levels quit all levels of sanity. I am not okay with pakistani media wherever the result comes out as a bad image for Pakistan.
I am not getting in a debate regarding rigged election coz thats opening a can worms that is hard to handle and digest. However if you still fancy it, do read the news and newspapers regarding rigging to satisfy your appetite.

The bold line is such old fashioned way to get some legitimacy but it is jaded
This is your assumption number 2 I am ofcourse, under no circumstances, obliged to be entitled to your opinion.
You are a patwaris fan boy
This is your assumption number 3. I must advise you not to get personal.

and your post is quite illogical.
You are entitled to your opinion, i gave a ..... :-)

You are saying keeping everyone happy is OK while this is the key to defeat since rolling moss gathers no moss.
Clearly you have no clue about meaning of the word "diplomacy". Coupled with assumption number 4, that keeping everyone happy is OK.

In this world govts have to build relations and partnerships but as an incompetent person as NS, who has not been able to appoint a foreign minister, can only ruin everything.
Contrary to your assumption Number 2 and assumption Number 3, I do believe that Nawaz should appoint a foriegn minister however if he think he doesnt need to and is doing a good job at it, im ok with it.

Fox news spends 90% of its time bashing someone

There is little positives on most news articles

What is defaming ? Criticizing policy is fine

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom