What's new

Su-35 Charity Challenge Thread

Why Indian so happy china buying su35?
Because according to the ''Incredible indian logic'' If China buys Russian jets, then it would prove that the existing jets in Chinese airforce inventory are not upto the mark........... P.S same logic is not applicable ''when we incredibles buy Rafale from France, when we already have worlds best SU-30mki'' :lol:

We already have J11b means no need for Su35 anymore. Tu160 bomber seems more attractive to china if Russia is willing to sell.

Because according to the ''Incredible indian logic'' If China buys Russian jets, then it would prove that the existing jets in Chinese airforce inventory are not upto the mark........... P.S same logic is not applicable ''when we incredibles buy Rafale from France, when we already have worlds best SU-30mki'' :lol:
Being an indian I also wonder why they are so amused about this deal?
While I am deeply concerned that our rival is going to acquire most potent non-stealth aircraft, Also the no. Of j-xx they will produce copied/derived from su-35
Most of my brothers don't think responsibly but rather something which help them sleep better

We have j20, which is 5th generation jet. Su35 is 4++non stealthy

Since many Indian buddies here are so excited/delighted about the rumored China-Russia Su-35 order..
Huh? Says who? I couldn't care less one way or the other. Stop hallucinating for a change.

And the Su-35s ain't nothing like those sci-fi Klingon craft with cloaking devices and faster than light technologies that can enter other dimensions in space and time! So what's the big deal?
:pop:

Huh? Says who? I couldn't care less one way or the other. Stop hallucinating for a change.

And the Su-35s ain't nothing like those sci-fi Klingon craft with cloaking devices and faster than light technologies that can enter other dimensions in space and time! So what's the big deal?
:pop:

Maybe not specifically you, but plenty.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/163681-russia-close-sign-su-35-fighter-deal-china.html

And BR Indians went nuts. One even wrote something like where are the chinis so we can make fun of them.

Chinese are known for Notorios betting. I am not falling for it. But I think, acquiring couple of squadron wont hurt Chinese PLAAF either.

Back
Top Bottom