What's new

Su-35 Charity Challenge Thread

OK

More than that, I wanted to point out your hypocrisy of making fun of poverty and hunger in India, when your China has 150 million (pakistan's population is 180 million) or 150 000 000 poor people in China.
Deal or no deal I dont care, I care to show a mirror in your face.
with that standard it will put like over a billion indian under poverty

OK

More than that, I wanted to point out your hypocrisy of making fun of poverty and hunger in India, when your China has 150 million (pakistan's population is 180 million) or 150 000 000 poor people in China.
Deal or no deal I dont care, I care to show a mirror in your face.

Seriously dude, I did no such thing (re-read what I wrote and don't put words in my mouth). I just think this another BS story like arresters and the Su-33 buys.

I am only just registered to send a message.

To all indian friends: Its you guys keep bringing it up on this forum, why cannot you stick on the topic and act like a man. We dont think this is something going to happen and we have the balls to make a bet with you guys, C'mon...

there is no insult involved in the thread, both countries have poor people and kids living in extreme poverty.. no doubt about that. Whatever the result is going to be, the poor people benefits... no matter Indians or Chinese.

I should not take this "Su35 news" so seriously, but since you Indians love to bring it up over and over again, let's do this.

I put my $100 on the table, and i say China will NOT buy Su35s, because we simply dont need it...

Its your turn, my indian friends. if there's no counter bet being placed from Indians side, it cancels all our bets..

PS: i respect all people/ethnics living on this planet but I'm rather bored by the rumor here posted by Indian members..

my advice to you Indians is MANAGE YOUR OWN BUSINESS.

thank you

I find that some indian here are out of temper, The thread is about the SU35 BET, I don't know why they angry? And If the bet is not to donate money to Indian poor people, Do donate to rich people? If the "poor indian" let you uncomfortable, let's change this, the Chinese better donate to african poor, You still donate to chinese poor, OK? I hope you like my advice!!!
Sorry, I am not rich, and untill now, I still not donate to foreign, I just have donate some money to chinese poor or in need!!!

I think PAF was only interested in old 28 F-16s that the USA had, but the GoP has put a pressure on the PAF to buy the 18 new ones, more over they were interested in opening up a much bigger and better facility then Kamra at Nawabshah of PAC and to invest more into JF-17 and K-8s production and future development along with UAVs then to buy used F-16s. But Chinese buying of Su-35 is quite a good idea as they will have a jet which can out class anything in its league.

I bet too i will give away 500 bucks (10 $ ) to an indian charity if china buys su 35

cool. just don't forget to post your receipt.

Enjoy::

Receipts1and2.jpg

department of defense already refute this BS news

中方驳斥可能从俄方采购48架苏-35战机的报道

18:56 | 2012-03-09

俄新网RUSNEWS.CN北京3月9日电 记者阿列克谢•叶菲莫夫报道:中国国防部新闻事务局向俄新社透露,俄罗斯媒体关于中国准备与俄罗斯签署48架苏-35战机采购合同的报道与事实不符。

中国国防部在书面答复中说明:“近年来,中俄全面战略协作伙伴关系保持健康稳定发展的势头,双方各领域合作进展顺利,成果丰硕。俄中军事合作作为俄中战略协作伙伴关系的重要组成部分,一直在正常开展并不断取得成果,但有关媒体所称‘中俄双方已就购买48架苏-35战机达成一致'一事是没有事实依据的。”

3月6日,俄罗斯《生意人报》援引俄罗斯军事工业综合体一名消息人士的话称,俄罗斯和中国已就48架苏-35战机的供应合同基本达成一致,合同总额约达40亿美元。

Yes I will donate $50 for 150 000 000 poor people in CHina whihc Chinese posters keep on foregetting that China has so many poor people while making fun of poverty in India.

Time to get that $50 ready. The 150 million poor people of China thanks you.

Back
Top Bottom