What's new

Su-30MK2 vs. F-18 Super Hornet: What is the best?

it would be stupid to chose russia or china over america

we have never been that close to those countrys, altho we r getting better with chins

when it comes down to it, if australia was in trouble.. china and russia wouldnt care

america would fight by our side

it would be stupid to chose russia or china over america

we have never been that close to those countrys, altho we r getting better with chins

when it comes down to it, if australia was in trouble.. china and russia wouldnt care

america would fight by our side
america is the most selfish country in world..we cannot surrender our foreign policy and operational freedom of weapons to them.unless they come with fair and square deals and agreements we should not go with them.

well i guess they can be yes

and they always try to get a better deal that favours there side

i guess, my country and america are so very similar, it doesnt cause that much of a problem as it would between india and usa

but at same time you got to think, if things turned sour, it will be india vs pakistan and china most likely, specially if india was winning

who has india got to back them up in the face of china etc?

the enemie of my enemie is my friend... at least if india and pakistan did fight a war, if india on good terms with america and other allies in the region, you might not get ganged up on

america is the most selfish country in world..we cannot surrender our foreign policy and operational freedom of weapons to them.unless they come with fair and square deals and agreements we should not go with them.

India is the most self-less country, NOT

veritas brings up a good point

how you percieve america, is how most countrys are, especially the most powerful ones

if your country was in americas position, every other country would saying the same stuff about your country, that you say about america lol

usa been in alot of wars... but without the usa, there would of been a lot more bloodshed and dictatorships going on

the Flanker in all current variants kinematically outclasses the Super Hornet in all high performance flight regimes.

How do you know this?

A. You have flown a Flanker and Rhino
B. You have access to confidential EM charts for both jets
C. You have no idea what you're talking about but wanted to use the word 'kinemagically' in a sentence.

veritas brings up a good point

how you percieve america, is how most countrys are, especially the most powerful ones

if your country was in americas position, every other country would saying the same stuff about your country, that you say about america lol

usa been in alot of wars... but without the usa, there would of been a lot more bloodshed and dictatorships going on

i am not a blind opposer i do support nuk deal etc but not the stringent military deals.what ever the reasons unless we offered fair and equal deals and independent/flexible usage of purchased weapons i don't see any reason we should sign deals with america..even if it is to contain china.

How do you know this?

A. You have flown a Flanker and Rhino
B. You have access to confidential EM charts for both jets
C. You have no idea what you're talking about but wanted to use the word 'kinemagically' in a sentence.

no no and no

it is actually from a defence department report from someone who knows more then you, and most probably anyone in this forum

no no and no

it is actually from a defence department report from someone who knows more then you, and most probably anyone in this forum

Care to share that report with us, was this report prepared before or after Australia decided to spend billions of dollars on the Super Hornet? How do you know what I know?

I support the Su-30 here. It's designed to be an air-superiority fighter while the F-18's design objectives were more air-ground oriented.

But if you count reliability, then Sukhois are outclassed by American tech. Like it or not, those guys do have good equipment.

Back
Top Bottom