What's new

Su-30 vs. F-35

since you were in the military as a medic you would know about why tetanus shots are required for military personel, how many boosters are required, the purpose of the boosters and the components of the vaccine, right? this is basic medical knowledge that any doctor not from some 3rd rate university in Mexico should know.

otherwise i'd say you were playing house on an afternoon with your 7th grade friends.

no other plane in existence can even take out an f18 super-hornet anyway because we have superior avionics.

So EF-2000, SU-35bm, SU-30mki, Rafale, Grippen and many other notable aircraft have no chance? :lol:

an f18 can detect planes 100 miles out so forget it--its a joke even wasting time trying to explain it .. watch info and learn quit smoking weed...

And an SU-35 can detect targets out to 250 miles....

BTW, posting youtube video's doesn't make your claim any stronger.

a "doctor" that doesn't know jack s* about one of the more common disease that affect wounded soldiers. what do you expect?

no other plane in existence can even take out an f18 super-hornet anyway because we have superior avionics. an f18 can detect planes 100 miles out so forget it--its a joke even wasting time trying to explain it .. watch info and learn quit smoking weed...

YouTube - FA-18 Super Hornet for RAAF

maxfit is not mentally fit.. everyone else, please dont waste your time..

definitely. this "doctor" doesn't know the basics of medical microbiology. i bet his actual job in the army, if he was a soldier at all, was probably to sweep the floors before the real doctors went in to do surgery.

I **** you up so ******* you indian fuckjob and communist who resides in this very world the us protects and you bash us, **** you

maxfit..
i feel so sorry for you...
you need to take ur medicines properly... god bless america..

ok asshole whats the difference between compensated shock and metabolic ketoacidosis and how would you treat it in the field and what would your iv drip set be if used you asshole! what would o2 be set at and who would you call for medical direction and what is ALS asshole

did u get these questions from the paper strewn on the floor by real doctors... when you were sweeping

im not a medical doctor so i don't know about IV drip and treatment, but metabolic ketoacidosis is a condition that occurs when fats and amino acids are broken down into ketone bodies; this is a metabolic condition affiliated with diabetes and alcohol and has NOTHING to do with cardiovascular shock which occurs when the circulatory system is unable to provide enough oxygen to the internal organs.

did u get these questions from the paper strewn on the floor by real doctors... when you were sweeping

his question makes no sense, how are metabolic ketoacidosis and shock even related, shock is a condition characterized by blood flow decrease, acidosis produces one symptom close to shock (increased heart rate) but theres no connection between the two otherwise.

there are no other symptoms that are alike; once the compensation phase of shock is over the heart rate slows down, eventually stops and death is imminent while mild acidosis is not an immediately life threatening condition though it will be soon.

Sorry, everbody, he act on his own only, and i can assure you he ain't American, Americans will at least able to shoot proper slangs when necessary, ignore him/her, just another f...up idiot hiding behind an American flag.

listen watch any video and tell me ever did you see a f14 f15 f18 or f22 or f35 get shot down in any war besides the tomcat I have listed---bring verifiable facts--

The F-22 has never been to war , the F-35 is still not operational i have already provided a link proving an F-18 was shot down.

As for the US kill ratio, it is impressive but you have to remember the US went up against out dated aircraft flow by jokers, Iraqi pilots were so bad that they regularly lost control of their aircraft while in a dog fights, US pilots, on the other hand were flying the latest aircraft, oh and the superior piloting skills of US navy and airforce helped too.

remember I know the truth I served in US army and dad served in navy 20 years. don't come with garbage info off forums send verifiable facts--they don't exist! it did not happen.

You dont know **** and everyone knows it :lol:

any f15 eagle could take any russian plane and dust it not to mention a super-hornet! its had over 30 upgrades in 2009 which in include avionics well beyond the next few years of any foreign fighter

Get over your self Russian aircraft have proven them selves time and again, Russian fighters have got the chance to go up against F-18's, F-15's and F-16's in mock combat and much of the time the Russian aircraft had the higher kill ratio or at worst they proved they are a worthy apponent.

No one is saying the F-15 and F-18 arn't lethal or they cant shoot down Russan aircraf, the problem here is your ego, take a modern Russian aircraft and put an experience pilots behind the cockpit and his chances wouldn't be worse than the aggessors (F-15 and F-18) chances given that the pilot flying the Russian aircraft is fighting on equal terms with the aggressor.

Again i said it once and i'll say it again, the F-35 will beat the MKI and US legacy fighters can shoot down Russian fighters, just don't expect 104-0 kill ration when going up against modern fighters flown by good pilots.

And please show some respect...i think everyone here respects US fighters.

Last edited:
classic case of assholes posting garbage from moms bedroom and sucking dogs dick yet none have served any time in military probably just spitting oput bs like I like flanker I like su 30 and their all pieces of ****! Thats why russia is bankrupt!

and you are a classic redneck... who thinks that US is the protector of the world and all the other countries are living in stone age...

grow up...

moderators, please clean (ban) this garbage immediately...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom