What's new

SU-30 Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think these planes are ugly, I suppose a machine of war isn't supposed to look attractive.

It seems you missed out alot of educational discussions regarding the MKI and PAFs forces.
You can read about them in quite some threads, perhaps then you'll be a little more careful when you say that the MKI is better then any of PAFs planes.

In many ways it is better. Doesn't mean it will always win, though.

I still think these planes are ugly, I suppose a machine of war isn't supposed to look attractive.

i agree :) Loads of jets look better than su-30

Last edited:
dont worry guys our chinese brother are making a better copy of SU-30 will get from them no need to worry

USAF F-15 pilot talking about Indian SU 30 MKI performance at 2008 Red Flag:

Last edited by a moderator:
No doubt SU Family is a good fighting machine but i've a question guys...
Why would Indian purchase FA/18s if SU-30s are smartass!??? Ever thought of it??If it carries more payload it can accommodate AESA radar can be upgraded with even US radars and weapons then why in the hell would India even think about FA/18??
HMM lol am i thinking wut you guys are thinking????uncle bush ney kamal kar deya baley baley lol. I know i know one of the Indian bhai would say we're not getting FA/18s :)but its a pre MRCA deal along with nuclear technology Indian gets FA/18 thats how US does its business. by the way Malaysian SU's colors were awesome.

Why would Indian purchase FA/18s if SU-30s are smartass!??? Ever thought of it??If it carries more payload it can accommodate AESA radar can be upgraded with even US radars and weapons then why in the hell would India even think about FA/18??
HMM lol am i thinking wut you guys are thinking????uncle bush ney kamal kar deya baley baley lol. I know i know one of the Indian bhai would say we're not getting FA/18s :)but its a pre MRCA deal along with nuclear technology Indian gets FA/18 thats how US does its business. by the way Malaysian SU's colors were awesome.

No need to start arguments bro. We know it and PAF knows it, that is all that matters.

MRCA is to replace india MIG27 & MIG21 FIGHTERS..

mrca THOUGH MULTI ROLE will more focused on STRIKE missions, SEAD, and eletronic ware fare roles.

MRCA will be IAFs best and most potent strike plane

CRICKET CAPTAINS is the term being used by both Boeing & IAF as the likely winner is the F18 super hornet or rafael.

SU30MKI again though a heavey mrca is more a AIR DOMINANCE fighter and long range mini awacs but can do strike missions too..

Future strike planes 126 F18/RAFAEL + 100 JAGUAR + 51 MIRAGE2000-5 = 276 planes

Air superiority 230 su30mki + 65 mig29smt + 80 tejas LCA 375 planes

This will take the next 10-12 years to come to frutition of course

and things can change drastically

mr. el nino you are confusing this thread with strike and air superiority. My conclusion in the end is SU-30 is able to perform these roles which F-18 is able to do...u may deny but facts are out there...I'm now suspecting MRCA dream was presented by pentagon for India:) Just a waste of time and money...or may be India is heart broken for getting a dream plane that did not live up to the dreams and task..

mr. el nino you are confusing this thread with strike and air superiority. My conclusion in the end is SU-30 to able is perform these roles which F-18 is able to do...u may deny but facts are out there...I'm now suspecting MRCA dream was presented by pentagon for India:) Just a waste of time and money...

they live in some serious dream world how can India become a "superpower" ? when its not even recognized a "REGIONAL POWER"

It seems you missed out alot of educational discussions regarding the MKI and PAFs forces.
You can read about them in quite some threads, perhaps then you'll be a little more careful when you say that the MKI is better then any of PAFs planes.

Stop bringing it down or underestimating it just coz it's used by india what fighter plane does PAF have better than su-30MKI then ? any unbiased pakistani will tell you atleast at the moment we unfortunately don't have anything capable of matching it yet.Plz link me to the discussion if you can.

also i dunno why people call it uglu looks pretty good to me agile and powerful

68f36a9fc9f476dd438502562da5fe00.jpg

mr. el nino you are confusing this thread with strike and air superiority. My conclusion in the end is SU-30 is able to perform these roles which F-18 is able to do...u may deny but facts are out there...I'm now suspecting MRCA dream was presented by pentagon for India:) Just a waste of time and money...or may be India is heart broken for getting a dream plane that did not live up to the dreams and task..

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/33315-india-buy-50-more-sukhoi-su-30mkis.html

Hope this will end the conspiracy u just made. next!!!!!

Why would Indian purchase FA/18s if SU-30s are smartass!??? .
the roles are different, MKIs will be used as main war horse in deep strikes.Hornets will offer a great flexibility they can be operated from both ground and ACCs as well I dont know whether IAF at current has the capability to operate them but they will be able to deploy them along with fulcrums in future

the roles are different, MKIs will be used as main war horse in deep strikes.Hornets will offer a great flexibility they can be operated from both ground and ACCs as well I dont know whether IAF at current has the capability to operate them but they will be able to deploy them along with fulcrums in future

some news reports suggests vikramaditya has a single catapult but i suspect those reports ...but in the future certainly new AC will be catobar

:cheers:

youve got new f-16 and more of those upgraded ones will come so why is the PAF is going for j-10s.....this might answer you :woot::rofl:

and please remember f-18s are not yet selected and there is a strong backing in the forces for a DELTA winged aircraft ----mirage 2k has proven itself beautifully

Last edited:
finally to Mr.hj786
BEAUTY LIES IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom