What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

This may be understood by Indians and India watchers.

Recently minted right-wing Hindutvadi troll / agent Kangana Ranaut forgetting that it is a Hindutvadi government at the Center and which had given her four machine-gun-carrying security guards. She was called to one Bombay's police stations to be questioned, along with her pesky sister, on charges of spreading hatred in the country :

Last edited:
Comments are fun :lol:

Another mindless bhakt. If she really wants to reduce global warming she should be promoting abolishment of privately-owned personal transport vehicles, especially among the neo-rich "Modi, Modi" chanting middle class she belongs to.

Though yeah, I read some of the comments. Fun indeed.

Last edited:
1610138101207.png

This may be understood by Indians and India watchers.

Recently minted right-wing Hindutvadi troll / agent Kangana Ranaut forgetting that it is a Hindutvadi government at the Center and which had given her four machine-gun-carrying security guards. She was called to one Bombay's police stations to be questioned, along with her pesky sister, on charges of spreading hatred in the country :

What do you, can we see kangna in politics soon? May be after retirement she is thinking about it.

1610161230294.png

Saif Rehmaan Mahar

میں فرانس میں رہتا ہوں.. مصر،انڈین ،بنگلہ دیشی اور لبنان کے دوست جب بھی ملتے ہیں کہتے ہیں تم لوگ بہت قسمت والے ہو جو تمہیں ایسا وزیراعظم ملا ہے...
😯

اس کے مرنے کے بعد اس کی لاش نمک لگا کر سٹور کر لینا.

What do you, can we see kangna in politics soon? May be after retirement she is thinking about it.

I don't think she will wait for retirement in ten or so years. She has the momentum rolling now so I think within three years.

She may also use her film production company to produce propaganda for BJP, especially for its next PM candidate Yogi.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom