What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

43642925_887849774747929_2587860517603246080_n.jpg

Watch this video at your own risk of sanity.

Mind you this is NOT tweeted by some crackpot news site but by BBC which is supposed to be the Epitome of Journalism WORLDWIDE

What he or she or shhee or heshe or hhees don't know is that he or she was born at the exact time when her mom was hit by a quantic subatomic particle generated by a pulsar situated at billiard light years from earth during solar eclipse which created a breach in time space continuum....

I'm jocking. Humans are very complex and strange "machine"

What he or she or shhee or heshe or hhees don't know is that he or she was born at the exact time when her mom was hit by a quantic subatomic particle generated by a pulsar situated at billiard light years from earth during solar eclipse which created a breach in time space continuum....

I'm jocking. Humans are very complex and strange "machine"
What is non binary? I mean in terms of gender? New terms just keep appearing :unsure:

What is non binary? I mean in terms of gender? New terms just keep appearing :unsure:

I don't know.. binary i suppose you know it is made of 0, 1. It is YES OR NO. Male or female. But he maybe is both in same time.

maybe what he has in his head is not connected to what he has between his legs.
On jock side it is what we call for missiles a mirved one.. male and female coming from different worlds ( parallel worlds) in same body at same time and same place.:help:

First it was man and woman, then came LGBT which was still OK, then LGBTQ, now I think the "politically correct" term is LGBTIQA+ when they finally realized that with so many names they will run out of letters.
Funnily the original men and women seem to have no space in this scheme of things.

Personally I like the Indian Govt approach
The forms have 3 options Men Women Others/Third Gender. You can be where ever on the alphabet soup you can just tick the third box

binary i suppose you know it is made of 0, 1. It is YES OR NO. Male or female. But he maybe is both in same time.
I think this was enough info :unsure:

WTH is that?! :o:

New shit just keeps appearing! :o:
L= Lesbians
G = Gay
B= Bisexual
T= Trans

WTH is IQA+ ? Is there IQA- ?

Maybe when they run out of letters they will start using symbols :undecided:

WTH is that?! :o:

New shit just keeps appearing! :o:
L= Lesbians