What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

5189bc17f1c6f.jpeg

Had to share this here! :rofl:

In Pakistan only Nawaz/N league is efficient and corruption free government. Projects started under PPP, Musharaf etc never finish on time. New Lahore airport is better and bigger then Islamabad one and should be finished in 2-3 years max.

India difference isn't much between one gov and the other but in Pakistan is huge.

@Zibago @PakSword @Shane @Farah Sohail

BTW, i think by "corruption free" he meant to say "freeee ho ka khulay dil sa corruption krty hein"

Had to share this here! :rofl:

@Zibago @PakSword @Shane @Farah Sohail

BTW, i think by "corruption free" he meant to say "freeee ho ka khulay dil sa corruption krty hein"

Flabbergasted is the word, lol. Let me quote from another post here.

The legend of corruption,
contrary narratives and utter shamelessness continues...

While elder brother whines day and night like a "paid mourning Dehati Aurat" that SCP shouldn't hear political cases...

The younger brother has appealed to SCP to form a full bench to investigate IK allegations on Metro Multan...:omghaha:

As if the earlier judicial reports like model town's was ever even cared for what it stated against Shahbaz Government...:rofl:

And the average gullible supporter :haha:of this cunning yet cowardly mafia is so intelligible that it can't stop but keep kissing their leaders feet...while the lame *** leaders feed them the same old medicine again and again...without even changing its label:omghaha:

Shahbaz Sharif
abusing Zardari before 2013 elections:

Shahbaz Sharif apologizes Zardari after 2013 elections:

Shahbaz Sharif again starts abusing Zardari before 2018 elections:

But the top marks must be given to the infamous statement of our very learned and extremely experienced three time PM himself:

Back
Top Bottom