What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

That

That actually is a lack of understanding of someone's pain. These guys probably were defecating in open for long and have built a toilet somehow. It is typical for people to shower flower to new stuff like cars/shops etc. That is not really worshipping. However, you wont get it as you have the anti Hindu/India filter that you develop reading at school.

That is show of illiteracy and ignorance in India. And it is not me who wrote that news. I just posted a screenshot of a news. Don't blame me sister.

And I have no anti Hindu mindset. I hate India. Yes. But that is because you deserve it and not because you are hindu. I don't hate my Pakistani hindus or Nepali Hindus or anyone else for that matter.

That

That actually is a lack of understanding of someone's pain. These guys probably were defecating in open for long and have built a toilet somehow. It is typical for people to shower flower to new stuff like cars/shops etc. That is not really worshipping. However, you wont get it as you have the anti Hindu/India filter that you develop reading at school.
Come on bro, it gave that impression!
And he is not writing it up himself, this is a screen shot of a post/article/news by some guy named "Madan", most probably an Indian.

However, it is just about understanding. I did noticed that the reporter have missed it and it is actually people showing flowers upon a new toilet, NOT WORSHIPING there. That is the fault of that reporter. See, i also went to a school but i do not have any such filters so it is just about understanding a certain matter. That is what i think.

Come on bro, it gave that impression!
And he is not writing it up himself, this is a screen shot of a post/article/news by some guy named "Madan", most probably an Indian.

However, it is just about understanding. I did noticed that the reporter have missed it and it is actually people showing flowers upon a new toilet, NOT WORSHIPING there. That is the fault of that reporter. See, i also went to a school but i do not have any such filters so it is just about understanding a certain matter. That is what i think.
Ok, I accept it. Filters are on both sides and I have mine too. We have pre conceived notion about others. I do try to understand the other side and make a serious effort. I appreciate your response, very matured one.

19145804_2117255918603181_3659486338849150216_n.jpg

19149389_2120098184985621_1672843789875968125_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom