What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

DBs-GvHXoAAD1PY.jpg

I am rich.
But not filthy rich enough for above to own.

18920594_290708734723344_8347261149211172319_n.jpg

Arnab: Why does Kashmir have such good weather.

General: Its disgraceful..the whole country is burning with heat wave and Kashmiris are enjoying in 20 degrees. Have u seen such shameful anti national weather before.

Major: That's what I said. They are enjoying because Pakistan is sending cool winds across the LOC. It's shameful and incorrigible.

Engineer: Exactly how is this our fault?

Arnab: That's what we are telling the nation on your channel. It's your fault. How dare u have geography like that. How dare these winds blow across the LOC. How dare do the Himalayas stand where they do. The nation wants to know!!!!

Major: They shall never learn. It's better that these winds and their recipients should be taught a lesson they shall never forget.

Arnab(salivating and hyperventilating): Oh yes, yes, yes!!!!!!!

Major: The winds and their recipients shud be beaten, abused, killed till no gush of wind crosses the LOC and there is no one left to receive it,

Arnab: Oh yes, yes, yes, just like this!!!!!!

Major: Kill them all.....

Arnab: Oh my God......Yes..........Yes.....................yes................
Later

Arnab: I liked what u did today
Major: winks....

Exit the incognito mode.

oo ke honda jay? :P

I am using Mozilla Firefox and am using it at default settings. Not using an private mode as far as i can see, (this is what you meant by exiting incognito mode right? )

oo ke honda jay? :P

I am using Mozilla Firefox and am using it at default settings. Not using an private mode as far as i can see, (this is what you meant by exiting incognito mode right? )
Yes. Khafee sir had the same problem in Firefox. He said quitting the private mode worked for him or trying different browser.

Back
Top Bottom