What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

6 years ago i used to visit only the stupid and funny thread on this forum. I used to say to myself, these people are so retarded, this thread is the only good thing here. LOL

18920553_10154793423698137_5852678737346744037_n.jpg

18893384_10154791744563137_8106858374574528302_n.jpg

6 years ago i used to visit only the stupid and funny thread on this forum. I used to say to myself, these people are so retarded, this thread is the only good thing here. LOL

Hi,

Now that you are a part of the 'retards'---welcome to the board.

Not only India or Pakistan. entire sub-continent is full of such mentally ill Persons. It kills me when such Persons criticize government, for the trash, they are responsible for.
After a long time, I found someone who resonates what I said. In India, there is a culture if something illegal is done in mass its fine. Anyone who opposes is making unnecessary noise. I had many fights because of this. Weather it mass open tax evasion, kachara bribe, mass not following traffic rules, list is huge.

After a long time, I found someone who resonates what I said. In India, there is a culture if something illegal is done in mass its fine. Anyone who opposes is making unnecessary noise. I had many fights because of this. Weather it mass open tax evasion, kachara bribe, mass not following traffic rules, list is huge.

The only Problem is mentality. not everyone will agree but we (all of us) need Social education and training. Training of, How to talk, what to talk, how to walk, how to counter someone in a discussion, how to eat, how to drink, How to agree, how to drive, and most importantly, how to disagree with someone. As every discussion here with a person turn's into an Argument. the reason i mostly avoid quoting members here. In-short, the problem lies in such small things. we need to work on that.

Back
Top Bottom