What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

It will stay here forever, as a testament to the idiocy of Indians who cannot see all the major urban centres are lit up.
Which is saying something as we only have a few urban centres yet have the nights of every little man in India sleepless. A nation 1/5their size continues to occupy their threat perception and befuddles their minds so they try every little self appeasing meme and joke to try and assuage their burns inside.

And going by this stupid picture China is a third world country living in stone age because it is completely black with no electricity.

It will stay here forever, as a testament to the idiocy of Indians who cannot see all the major urban centres are lit up.
Which is saying something as we only have a few urban centres yet have the nights of every little man in India sleepless. A nation 1/5their size continues to occupy their threat perception and befuddles their minds so they try every little self appeasing meme and joke to try and assuage their burns inside.
No one is sleepless Chief. Look at this thread as whole and you'll see who is "trying every little self appeasing meme and joking to try and assuage their burns inside" (HINT:it's not us Indians)

No one is sleepless Chief. Look at this thread as whole and you'll see who is "trying every little self appeasing meme and joking to try and assuage their burns inside" (HINT:it's not us Indians)
Yeah, it is Indians. If it werent, you would have never replied.

And going by this stupid picture China is a third world country living in stone age because it is completely black with no electricity.
Has to do with their exposure level to the world, their perception depends on what bollywood shows them.

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddar...-maps-open-up-possible-real-time-applications
This map is not Hindutva propaganda.
China is no third world country- That is the vast, sparsely populated Tibetan Plateau that you see on the map. More lights towards the east.

Poor tibet. Living in stone age. So sad. :(

Even Chahbahar has no electricity. Mighty supa puwa India should give them some electricity. But then again mighty supa puwa is busy beating kids in Indian occupied Kashmir.

Poor tibet. Living in stone age. So sad. :(

Even Chahbahar has no electricity. Mighty supa puwa India should give them some electricity. But then again mighty supa puwa is busy beating kids in Indian occupied Kashmir.
I suggest you have a look at the link I posted, it's the NASA website. It shows how both India & Pakistan in 2012 and 2016. No need to get unpleasant.
Like I said-Tibet has very a low population density, and large parts of uninhabited lands.

I suggest you have a look at the link I posted, it's the NASA website. It shows how both India & Pakistan in 2012 and 2016. No need to get unpleasant.
Like I said-Tibet has very a low population density, and large parts of uninhabited lands.

The link you shared is giving a 404 error. In any case you Indians get moral booster with such stupid and dumb pictures since that is only your way out after your multiple failures in your plans against Pakistan in past one year alone.

The link you shared is giving a 404 error. In any case you Indians get moral booster with such stupid and dumb pictures since that is only your way out after your multiple failures in your plans against Pakistan in past one year alone.
The link is working just fine for me. Maybe try copy pasting it. This thread is called "Stupid Funny from Around the World". The picture was posted with a joke on it. Have a sense of humor man.
If the link opens up you'll see how both Pakistan and India have both become much brighter in just 4 years time. It's interesting stuff. Lighten up bud.

The link is working just fine for me. Maybe try copy pasting it. This thread is called "Stupid Funny from Around the World". The picture was posted with a joke on it. Have a sense of humor man.
If the link opens up you'll see how both Pakistan and India have both become much brighter in just 4 years time. It's interesting stuff. Lighten up bud.

You Indians sense of humor is too bad. Nobody can feel good with the crap you guys laugh on.

In any case the link is opening now and it seems that only India is a supwa puwa with most the world in stone age.

You Indians sense of humor is too bad. Nobody can feel good with the crap you guys laugh on.

In any case the link is opening now and it seems that only India is a supwa puwa with most the world in stone age.
Plenty of jokes about India on this thread. Whatever makes you smile man. Go ahead.
@Areesh Everything aside- Your avatar/ display pic is masterpiece. Has me cracking up.

12669522_1043487162377309_4278256006162741432_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom