What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

@Blue Marlin @Nilgiri @Hamartia Antidote @F-22Raptor @KAL-EL @waz

p^p.png

p^^^^p.png

p^^p.png

cannon ball??

:o: i thought the third gender was aircraft carriers.

Apache helicopters,aircraft carriers,nuclear warheads..... that is hard to say ! :P

Hmm...I guess I missed hearing about Trump's helicopter stuff...since I don't get it.

This is just a joke about ;

I Sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter is a copypasta about a male who dreams of becoming a helicopter. It parodies absurd gender and sexual identification posts often found on forums and blogging sites, most notably Tumblr;

This copypasta was originally written by Team Fortress 2 user Guuse[1] in 2014 on March 17th, and was added to his Pastebin.

"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding."

JSeLmGY.jpg

Stephen Hawking wants a new voice and celebrities audition for the same

Do you people know that this cool guy Hawking was abused by his wife.

In 2003, Stephen Hawking's own daughter, Lucy, reported mysterious injuries on her father to the police. According to the Daily mail, "Prof Hawking declined to explain how his injuries had come about. A number of his former nurses, however, were in no doubt. They alleged that over the years his wife inflicted a catalogue of injuries on the vulnerable scientist: fractured his wrist by slamming it on to his wheelchair; humiliated him by refusing him access to a urine bottle, leaving him to wet himself; gashed his cheek with a razor, allowed him to slip beneath the water while in the bath, ensuring water entered the tracheotomy site in his throat; and left him alone in his garden during the hottest day of the year so long that he suffered heatstroke and severe sunburn."

Monkey-Sitting-On-Mirror-Funny-Stupid-Picture.jpg

Hi there, please show me your driving license.:D

Back
Top Bottom