What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

pssshaw :tongue:

insta.gif

@Levina my first gif with insta :D

Tsk tsk Ms "Naomi" Campbell, why should you think my lil bro is a gal? :confused:
Lmao and half of the PDF thinks he's either Yasmin or jahan Yusuf :lol: Can ask any poster even i still suspect him or her to be a burger gal, there's a feminine touch in his posts :D

Can ask any poster even i still suspect him or her to be a burger gal, there's a feminine touch in his posts
:blink:
I thot I knew him since last 2 years.
You mean he/she fooled me? :tsk:
That was really stupid and funny.
Never mind!
His posts are really witty at times....I said AT TIMES. Lol

I guess chit chatting on this thread is not allowed. :mod:

Were you really really realllllyyyy laughing when you made that post?
Sach Bol na.

Satire: Pakistan used pigeons, mules to perpetrate Uri attack: Indian officials

‘The
pigeons were controlled through specialized electronic devices and dynamites were tied to their bodies in this latest ‘fidayeen’ style attacks’

satire-pakistan-used-pigeons-mules-to-perpetrate-uri-attack-indian-officials-e816ffcd8fcdea98f0f6aadccf167584.jpg

NEW DELHI: In a startling revelation, Indian officials have claimed that pigeons and mules were used in yesterday’s Uri attack. World authorities have condemned the attack and, according to reports, have finalised the decision to declare Uri a no-fly zone for birds after the attack.

“The pigeons were controlled through specialized electronic devices and dynamites were tied to their bodies in this latest ‘fidayeen’ style attacks. The pigeons had Pakistan flag painted on them,” claimed a senior Indian intelligence officer on the condition of anonymity.

Mules tied with jets were also used to attack the Army camp at Uri to support the highly armed militants. “All mules have now been neutralized as well,” Indian army officials claimed.

This is not the first time that Pakistan has used pigeons against India and earlier, Pigeons were used for surveillance and espionage purposes against India as well.

“Pellet guns have proven to be successful in neutralizing both armed pigeons and unarmed civilians. Pellet guns were used to shoot down the pigeons and limit the damage inflicted on the army camp,” explained an Indian army official.

India will now be taking this issue to the UN and will protest against Pakistani pigeons and other means of terror used by the neighbouring country.

Furthermore, according to sources India’s name is also being added to the Guiness Book of World Records for the shortest time taken to blame another state for a militant attack. According to statisticians the blame was placed on Pakistan, 4 minutes and 51 seconds after the attack thereby making India the only country to complete an investigation in less than 5 minutes.

According to Guiness Book of World Records the previous record was held by Pakistan when Balochistan Chief Minister Sanaullah Zehri accused Indian intelligence agency RAW for the Quetta hospital bombing on August 8 11 minutes and 24 seconds after the attack.

Motorway police fines PAF Mirages for overspeeding

Tensions flared yet again on the Motorways network when the National Highways and Motorways Police (NH&MP) stopped the Pakistan Air Force’s Mirage aircraft, which were conducting routine strategic testing exercises on the M2, and fined them for over-speeding.

“Before I had come to a complete stop after I had landed, I was already being pulled over by a Patrolling Officer,” said Flight Lieutenant Yawar Siddiqui. “When I stopped, he told me I was over-speeding and that I had to pay the fine on the spot to the Mobile Collection Unit.”

“Yes, he argued for a bit,” said Patrolling Officer Zia Yousufzai. “But I told him clearly: gathering storm of war in the sub-continent or not, rules are rules, sorry.”

“120 km/h mean 120! And he was exceeding 340 km/h, which is not even covered under our grace allowance,” said Yousufzai.

Experts believe that the PAF officer was compliant only because the recent altercation between the NH&MP and army officers had resulted in a rare show of public support for the police, rather than the military.

“I am so not paying for this fine out of my own pocket,” said Flt Lt Siddiqui, smoking a cigarette while leaning on his Mirage V ROSE Avionics, which he had parked on the side of the M2. “But I suspect Air Commodore Zubair is not going to reimburse me, the way he didn’t when I paid for that movie that his family saw last week.”

Motorway police fines PAF Mirages for overspeeding

Tensions flared yet again on the Motorways network when the National Highways and Motorways Police (NH&MP) stopped the Pakistan Air Force’s Mirage aircraft, which were conducting routine strategic testing exercises on the M2, and fined them for over-speeding.

“Before I had come to a complete stop after I had landed, I was already being pulled over by a Patrolling Officer,” said Flight Lieutenant Yawar Siddiqui. “When I stopped, he told me I was over-speeding and that I had to pay the fine on the spot to the Mobile Collection Unit.”

“Yes, he argued for a bit,” said Patrolling Officer Zia Yousufzai. “But I told him clearly: gathering storm of war in the sub-continent or not, rules are rules, sorry.”

“120 km/h mean 120! And he was exceeding 340 km/h, which is not even covered under our grace allowance,” said Yousufzai.

Experts believe that the PAF officer was compliant only because the recent altercation between the NH&MP and army officers had resulted in a rare show of public support for the police, rather than the military.

“I am so not paying for this fine out of my own pocket,” said Flt Lt Siddiqui, smoking a cigarette while leaning on his Mirage V ROSE Avionics, which he had parked on the side of the M2. “But I suspect Air Commodore Zubair is not going to reimburse me, the way he didn’t when I paid for that movie that his family saw last week.”
Please tell me this is Satire not real news

Back
Top Bottom