What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

That parrot is a "fun-car", urdu wala :D

Fankaar****. :p

:rofl: Sooooo cute :lol: awesome share :enjoy: the reaction of the bird on the left was just priceless @0:46 :lol::lol:
@Moonlight @Zibago @django @Mentee
@Sarge

Hahahah. That was awesome. And the parrot on right was telling that parrot on left "control you idiot" :D
Haha it was so cuteeee. I can create a story on this one. Hahah haha. Godddd I want a parrot pet.......

Ps: @Zibago seeee I told you if you want a pet then get a parrot pet, no other pets can entertain you like this.

todays-cartoon-1131-bb33ff37a6bf0b085fcc5201e507b2e4.JPG

Fankaar****. :p

Hahahah. That was awesome. And the parrot on right was telling that parrot on left "control you idiot" :D
Haha it was so cuteeee. I can create a story on this one. Hahah haha. Godddd I want a parrot pet.......

Ps: @Zibago seeee I told you if you want a pet then get a parrot pet, no other pets can entertain you like this.
I suggest you don't! Parrots are adorable to say the least but at times they make you mad as hell and then there's nothing you can do about it due to the bond of affinity ------ even the thought of abandoning them would unnerve you . I know coz I got one rascal of a mithoo, besides, their emotional blackmailing instinct make em considerably distinct from other species :lol: :cray: :-)

I suggest you don't! Parrots are adorable to say the least but at times they make you mad as hell and then there's nothing you can do about it due to the bond of affinity ------ even the thought of abandoning them would unnerve you . I know coz I got one rascal of a mithoo, besides, their emotional blackmailing instinct make em considerably distinct from other species :lol: :cray: :-)

I had Australian parrots back in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom