What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

FB_IMG_1472504140579.jpg

Satire: Nazuk surat-e-haal for MQM: Aamir Liaquat

satire-nazuk-surat-e-haal-for-mqm-aamir-liaquat-22fa3de5763038dbbfc269d4e2b301bd.jpg

• KARACHI: Leading televangelist and former member of the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) Aamir Liaquat Hussain says that the surat-e-haal is nazuk for his now former party. Talking exclusively to Khabaristan Times Liaquat discussed the troubles that MQM is set to face, the party’s recent past and his own relationship with it.

“MQM and I are like a couple who fought a lot and then broke up. That is it,” Liaquat told this scribe. “The problem here is that when I’m with MQM, the party becomes pure, transparent, just, nonviolent and the most peace loving political party of Pakistan. But when I leave it – which has happened twice – somehow, it becomes violent, destructive and a veritable threat to the public of Karachi – including me of course” he explained.

Aamir Liaquat rubbished claims asserting that he had left a sinking ship. “You know me, I am a person who sticks with organisations through thick and thin, like I stood with Geo at the time of need – it’s the same with MQM,” he said.

The former MQM leader said he’s waiting for things to get worse so rejoin MQM. “I’m just waiting to the matters to get worse,” he further added. “So that I can become a friend in need and a friend indeed,” he clarified. “Would you like to have some mango?” he used his preferred threat against this scribe.

Aamir Liaquat further proved how MQM does not have a militant wing whenever he’s around. “I am a man of my word. MQM did not have a militant wing or target killers when I was with them, because every suspected militant had personally told me that they had watched Ghalib movie.”

Discerning this scribe’s failure to correlate the two, the televangelist continued. “You see, Ghalib was a nonviolent person, with a poetic background. So anyone who has watched the movie can never be a violent person,” he reiterated, moving his arms to the back of his head.
“Actually the surat-e-haal for MQM is very nazuk for now. Whoever is in nazuk condition should not be disturbed. And I won’t be disturbing them any time soon,” he concluded.
Following his explanations, Aamir Liaquat gave this scribe the “kesa diya?” look. The former MQM leader was conveyed that the correspondence was well-received.

Back
Top Bottom