What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

12079495_1717905085100056_2075546762767884989_n.jpg

Sab mil k bolo Mashallah.. :lol:

This guy keeps making ridiculous claims and when I asked about proofs, he said he himself is the proof.

View attachment 262289

In another thread, this guy was in some intense arguments with an Indian. And eventually he came up with: "I've recently met retired Indian Army chief who told me about this in person."

Anyone on PDF who wants to confirm whether Pakistan is planning for XYZ defense purchases or anything else, here's the guy who can get it done. He has connections with retired and serving Pakistan and Indian Generals.. :lol:

Boy ka bauhaut heavy scope hai! :P

This guy keeps making ridiculous claims and when I asked about proofs, he said he himself is the proof.

View attachment 262289

In another thread, this guy was in some intense arguments with an Indian. And eventually he came up with: "I've recently met retired Indian Army chief who told me about this in person."

Anyone on PDF who wants to confirm whether Pakistan is planning for XYZ defense purchases or anything else, here's the guy who can get it done. He has connections with retired and serving Pakistan and Indian Generals.. :lol:
I think this viper guy is paid something by pmln cuz the way he always goes overboard in defening nawz. Pmln has their online paid warriors--apparetly-,atleast their zeal makes it look like that. Something is wrong with him, any remote mention of nawaz and he is going to jump in to defend him and the rest u know.
-------------
funny_urdu_jokes_urdu.jpg

@fakhre mirpur :P

View attachment 262289

Whaoo!!! That just hit the fan didnt it? :rofl:

Boy ka bauhaut heavy scope hai! :P

Yea, and got him banned in the same thread. Guy looses his temper pretty quickly, I just teased him a little and he started abusing IK and PTI. Pathetic looser called women participating PTI jalsas as prostitutes. Reported his couple of posts and bang.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom