What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

De khushiyan te ghum Taal. :D

Hahah. Kitny mehnat Kar Ke find Kiyen. Still Hamza is top favorite. :D

@Zibago nobody criticize himself and point out the mistakes he/she has done. Not even me and this guy confessed it on social media. respect for him. :p
Tilaan alay kulchay tey chanay ni daal

Oh ho ap to senti ho gayein :D

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Awww I want this naan so bad. Ughhhh' I want to go back to Lahore.

Nahi senti nahi hoi. :D

@Zibago

It's all about the kulcha.

He's an actor by profession. What does his career have to do with his personal beliefs? It's liberal extremists that paint everything black and white, leaving no room for moderate Muslims. It has has to be either one extreme or the other for you clean shaven liberal mullah types.

Don't tell me that wasn't a joke? It sounded like the professional prostitute who strongly believes in chastity.
btw there is no conservative Islam or moderate Islam, There is just one Islam as described by Allah and his prophet Muhammad in Quran and Sunnah respectively. These qualifying terms like "conservative" and "moderate" are coined by people to legitimize their own pervert behaviors.

It's all about the kulcha.

He's an actor by profession. What does his career have to do with his personal beliefs? It's liberal extremists that paint everything black and white, leaving no room for moderate Muslims. It has has to be either one extreme or the other for you clean shaven liberal mullah types.

Back
Top Bottom