What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

1666383001678.png

Well I might get a job offer from old Employer at Samsung back from SC, I working on it towards a Salary position cause working on a hourly rate at SC is nightmare given their high State income tax, yes housing and other stuff is cheap but still that state is not a good place for me as Muslim, very few Mosques or Halal place to eat or buy. I wasn't effected that much in recent hurricane but not gonna lie this was my first time even seeing some crazy winds, and seeing videos from Fort Myres, that was some crazy power. If it'd hit Tampa (where i am at) I would be in Zone A and had to mandatory evacuate, I like Florida specially Tampa/St Pete area, its expensive but very good place to settle down if I can afford ( big if ).
Problem is I don't have anyone to guide me where should I move, I had two uncles one moved to Canada and other is just crazy, I was thinking about Atlanta/Austin/Houston/Dallas/Richmond/Washington but for me as new Immigrant I will go where rozi roti will take me.

How did you reconcile with this though, I do feel conflicted over where I stand ? I mean I am Pakistani by birth and Passport and all, but every good American I met, often refer me as Citizen despite me telling them I am just PR. Not gonna lie my situation is right now very similar to how you describe, my legs are in two separate boats and both boats heading in opposite direction :(
There is halal food in practically every place - if it is in full redneck Arkansas then its everywhere. Infact, most if not all lamb is now halal because a lot of it imported from NZ or Australia and those are all owned by companies that slaughter them halal.

As for reconciliation -

What prophet Saleh said to his people ““O my people! This she camel of Allah is a sign to you, leave her to feed on Allah’s earth, and touch her not with evil lest a near torment will seize you.”

The people defiled the camel with evil and continue to carve her up - I have no reason to hang around or invest emotionally to find out the torment that is hitting them now and will in the coming future.

But my priority is now this land where my wife and child reside and to do good here. my immediate family is not there and the rest are not my problem to handle, they have their own hands,legs and a brain.

Pakistan is with Allah now and generally not on my mind until I log in to PDF -So I don’t have legs in two boats, just turn back now and then with a heavy heart.

There is halal food in practically every place - if it is in full redneck Arkansas then its everywhere. Infact, most if not all lamb is now halal because a lot of it imported from NZ or Australia and those are all owned by companies that slaughter them halal.

As for reconciliation -

What prophet Saleh said to his people ““O my people! This she camel of Allah is a sign to you, leave her to feed on Allah’s earth, and touch her not with evil lest a near torment will seize you.”

The people defiled the camel with evil and continue to carve her up - I have no reason to hang around or invest emotionally to find out the torment that is hitting them now and will in the coming future.

But my priority is now this land where my wife and child reside and to do good here. my immediate family is not there and the rest are not my problem to handle, they have their own hands,legs and a brain.

Pakistan is with Allah now and generally not on my mind until I log in to PDF -So I don’t have legs in two boats, just turn back now and then with a heavy heart.
Not in the Country side of SC, I lived in there for almost a year, City of Greenville SC and Columbia SC has 1 store each for Halal butcher, as for restaurants again only few. Nothing compared to what I saw in Tampa. I tried applied for jobs in Austin specially in IT field but haven't go a decent offer (yet).

Pakistan and its matter is with surely with Allah just like always, without a bloody revolution this country has no chance of surviving by the end of this century.

عمران خان نااہل اور آصف زرداری اہل. اس سے بڑا مزاق اور کیا ہوگا.

Back
Top Bottom