What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

1666234752615.png

If I were him - and to an extent understanding his satire… I would weep knowing the true message on the burning of Pakistan
His satire is on a whole different level, I think many eyes turn dry crying for the country, many just stop crying anymore cause nothing will change (unfortunately).

His satire is on a whole different level, I think many eyes turn dry crying for the country, many just stop crying anymore cause nothing will change (unfortunately).
If I were you - I would focus on getting out of Florida before you flood away. Think about the mid terms - current stagflation and economic impact.. how to use it your benefit.. and let Pakistan’s fate be decided by those that really live there, seem ok with how things are because they haven’t revolted yet…and let Allah decide their fate. Yours is now linked to a much different picture and no need to have legs in two boats.

If I were you - I would focus on getting out of Florida before you flood away. Think about the mid terms - current stagflation and economic impact.. how to use it your benefit.. and let Pakistan’s fate be decided by those that really live there, seem ok with how things are because they haven’t revolted yet…and let Allah decide their fate. Yours is now linked to a much different picture and no need to have legs in two boats.
Well I might get a job offer from old Employer at Samsung back from SC, I working on it towards a Salary position cause working on a hourly rate at SC is nightmare given their high State income tax, yes housing and other stuff is cheap but still that state is not a good place for me as Muslim, very few Mosques or Halal place to eat or buy. I wasn't effected that much in recent hurricane but not gonna lie this was my first time even seeing some crazy winds, and seeing videos from Fort Myres, that was some crazy power. If it'd hit Tampa (where i am at) I would be in Zone A and had to mandatory evacuate, I like Florida specially Tampa/St Pete area, its expensive but very good place to settle down if I can afford ( big if ).
Problem is I don't have anyone to guide me where should I move, I had two uncles one moved to Canada and other is just crazy, I was thinking about Atlanta/Austin/Houston/Dallas/Richmond/Washington but for me as new Immigrant I will go where rozi roti will take me.

How did you reconcile with this though, I do feel conflicted over where I stand ? I mean I am Pakistani by birth and Passport and all, but every good American I met, often refer me as Citizen despite me telling them I am just PR. Not gonna lie my situation is right now very similar to how you describe, my legs are in two separate boats and both boats heading in opposite direction :(

Back
Top Bottom