What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

1637861476984.png

Cats are kind and loving creatures. Some years ago at one point there were seven cats living in a shelter I had built for them on the terrace. As time went they all were killed by dogs. I know about cats.

He is only acting as per it's natural instincts, a cat would do the same to a mouse. Don't hate predators, they are doing exactly what nature intends them to do to maintain ecological balance.

News from today is that there are 60.2 million "stray" dogs in India. This massive population is only because of Maneka Gandhi having passed a law in the late 1990s that forbade city corporations from eliminating these dogs. Result is the almost extinct status of cats now. I don't know how the "910,000 stray cats in India" number was calculated. One doesn't exactly see cats in India much for anybody to count their number. The idiotic Indian middle class which makes wrong political and socio-economic choices is responsible for the increase in dogs in India and for the almost-extinct status of cats in India. You should not equate the sublime cat to the cruel and filthy dog. Great people and cultures have admired the cat. If India is the most disharmonious and most chaotic society in history one of the contributing factors is that it made place for dogs.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom