What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

I had an old pentium 166 the ones with a turbo button and a lcd digit display. I once tried to move some files which were on a cd rom. it wouldn't move them and it just simply crash. but when it did show the transfer it showed time of about 11 years. after starting it, it again crashed.

it was too old and run down for what i was trying to do.

FCpbtFqXoBQUp_I.jpeg

Jo Karachi se bahar hai us ki baat kar ra hai ap ki dua se😉
Bhai mera bachpan bi Pindi Islamabad main guzra hai ... even in Cities of Punjab I never came across such heavy accents

BTW he did pronounce some words exactly as pronounced in inner Punjab but some were heavily distorted pronunciations.

Bhai mera bachpan bi Pindi Islamabad main guzra hai ... even in Cities of Punjab I never came across such heavy accents

BTW he did pronounce some words exactly as pronounced in inner Punjab but some were heavily distorted pronunciations.
No I think his impressions were pretty accurate. Maybe some words not as common as he made em seem. But still they are used to varying degrees I believe. Guy speaks Punjabi very well. Better than my sibling. Who likes to try and woo people with Punjabi but sucks at it miserably.
Pure gangsta bro 😎

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom