Vegv9.jpg

HvARi.jpg

5SsAZ.jpg

qe1Fa.jpg

97qed.jpg

TuL1k.jpg

JUD2N.jpg

9RTcF.jpg

I was on an aeroasia flight from Karachi to islamabad when one of the rear tyre failed as the plane lifter her nose towards the sky....Pilot did well to stop the plane by reversing engine thrust and brakes but even then it went off the runway..
when the plane's nose is lifted up,thats the worst time for anything to go wrong..Probably something simialr happened to this pilot?

Btw its is very funny to watch....

stop stop ab to Archdemon ko khwab main bhe parachute nazar ain gay.
banday de taran kadh ti ae

From the video, it looks like pilot error, aircraft overshoot the runway, touched at mid of runway)and after losing the right moments his confidence shattered...resulting in crash. From Cargo pod at pylon2 and 8 its obvious that he was landing after a ferry mission, possibly low on fuel he may have decided not to miss this landing...Sad!

Lessons learned:
1. Know your aircraft
2. When in doubt don't make decisions.

148847.jpg

The crash occurred on the morning of Friday, July 28, 2011. bjldiver tells us that the F-16 approached the runway but did not touch down for quite some time, 'I thought it was doing a low level pass [...] but it had its landing gear down so then I thought maybe a touch-and-go. When he finally touched down, he was going way too fast and nearing the end of the runway. The crash was about 50 yards from where I had set up.'
- elchueco, CNN iReport producer

i must confess.... it is sad...

but as I was scrolling down, the image of f-16 travelling at mach 0.001 and pilot loosing control, + with Imran Khan's thread title of 'stupid crash'...
I laughed, I know I shouldn't have! but I did... ;)

nice find Imran Khan...

Back
Top Bottom