What's new

Stupid and Funny from all over the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
its manoranjan..means entertainment.
hindi ka rapee na kar bhai:lol:

bhi humy to jo kuch mila hum ne ker diya hahahaaha ap kisi or cheez ka karny nhi dety so we rape hindi :rofl:

306922_255554077798045_123240871029367_872852_2810434_n.jpg

:rofl::rofl: amercan
307233_255264601160326_123240871029367_871576_8373867_n.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

let them burn we have to eat yaar :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

298863_254036104616509_123240871029367_867333_7583759_n.jpg

Abdullah_of_Saudi_Arabia.jpg

bushabdullahkiss.jpg

A best friend of Bush and Obama

Abdullah of Saudi Arabia

Full name
Abdullah bin Abdul-Aziz bin Abdul-Rahman bin Faisal bin Turki bin Abdullah bin Muhammad bin Saud

Religion
Sunni Muslim

Wives?
THIRTY!!!!!!
More than THIRTY FIVE CHILDREN

In Quran: says minimum of 4 wives??

Saudi King Shows Obama Photos of Wives

Prior to meeting "the wise and gracious" King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, President Obama told journalists one of the reasons for the trip was "to seek his Majesty's counsel." It is unknown if King Abdullah also sought the counsel of the President, but a partially released transcript of their private meeting provides some clues:

"You seek my counsel, Barack?"

"Yes, as I told reporters, you are a wise and gracious man."

"So true. Let me counsel you first about women. Take a look at this picture of my four wives. Actually, I've had dozens of wives, but I only admit to four at a time, heh, heh, heh."

"Please don't punch my shoulder, Your Majesty. Gosh...all I see are their eyes."

"Yes, under the laws of Hijab, I only allow them to view the world through tiny slits in their head coverings. Arab women are sacred life support systems for vaginas, so they must be protected at all costs."

"I never looked at it that way, Your Majesty, but you are wise and gracious to allow them tiny slits in their head coverings."

"They are sublimely pleased to serve me, and in return I give them nice things to wear in the bedroom. After all, I'm worth over 20 billions dollars."

"Only a very wise man could be so rich, Your Majesty. What did you do to earn such a fortune?"

"I was born to it."

"It is obvious, Your Majesty, that I was right to seek your counsel. But as long as I'm here, is there anything you'd like to ask me -- the President of the United States, the leader of the Western world?

"You came to me, Barack; I did not come to you."

Dogs to bark all night to take revenge for Diwali crackers
angry_dog-250x200.jpg

New Delhi. Local dogs have got together and resolved to randomly bark all night and scare the **** out of human beings to take revenge for the Diwali crackers that scared the **** out of the dog community in the last couple of days. Most of the dogs failed to sleep in the night and some of them were deliberately targeted with crackers, which led to the dogs’ resolution to get even with the human beings.
“One day we will win this battle of scaring the other with loud sounds,” said Sheru, the President of Dog Vijay Dal (DVD i.e. the Victory Party of Dogs), “We have been trying to rope in the birds too, as they are even more scared than us, but only the crows agreed to be a part of our counter attack team.”
As per the agreed plan between the dogs and the crows, local dogs will suddenly start barking in full volume in the dead of the night and spoil the sleep of human beings.
“We will do it around 2-3 AM, when most of the human beings can be safely assumed to be sound asleep,” Sheru told Faking News, “We will bark for at least one hour, and not stop until and unless someone from the chosen colony comes out with a lathi or a hockey stick and chases us away.”
Angry DogAn angry Sheru, on a morning following Diwali.
Once the human beings manage to sleep again after this planned disruption by the dogs, the angry birds i.e. the crows will fly down to the same colony around 5 AM and start crowing in unison.
“We will repeat this randomly, and give them a taste of their own medicine,” An angry Sheru said, “We are identifying colonies for our attacks and we will launch our attack sometime in the late November once these guys exhaust all their Diwali crackers.”
When asked if they don’t fear losing the ‘best friend of man’ tag through such antics, DVD members laughed off the question and claimed that they have been doing this for years now.
“Moreover, who will really want to be friends with human beings once they see our status,” a dog said on conditions of anonymity.
Most of the human beings have reacted cautiously to the threat by the dogs, with some of them even welcoming the DVD’s decision. “Every action has an equal and opposite reaction,” Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi justified the conduct of dogs.
However, Home Minister P Chidambaram criticized the dogs for planning attacks that had an element of surprise: “Dogs know that such crackers are burst only on Diwali and New Year’s Day, and they can prepare well in advance. It’s wrong if they launch their attack without informing the human beings.”
But dogs have rejected the criticism. “What about the crackers burst during marriage parties and cricket matches victories? Do human beings inform us about these events in advance?” Sheru argued.
Refusing to stoke a controversy for probably the first time, Congress leader Digvijay Singh instead offered a solution; all the dogs are invited to marriage parties and cricket matches, and dogs take back their threat of night attacks in return.
Both human beings and dogs refused to comment on Digvijay Singh’s statement.

funny-gifs-teens-in-a-haunted-house-get-very-scared.gif

funny-gifs-stop-doing-that.gif

epic-fail-photos-photo-angle-fail.jpg

epic-fail-photos-giving-your-neighbors-a-show-fail.jpg

:D

defence.pk usernames :rofl::rofl::rofl:

308427_277324208954365_123240871029367_953465_1577884779_n.jpg

Fun fact........ well maybe not that much but still here it goes:

The other bird in the pic is a Finch. Theres a sub species of the finch which pecks a wound into the animal's skin and then drinks the blood that seeps out. Cows, dogs, horses, humans all fall victem to them. The bird is a badass after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom