What's new

Stupid and Funny from all over the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lp0tpjtjXx1qewacoo1_500.png

This! All the time:lol:

for the shitter, i think Ipad is perfect tool to have

i do a lot when im on the throne; i even read the news and dick around on PDF even. Electronics, digital age of multi-tasking has come.

some perverted toilet humour

Going down the highway,
Going eighty-four,
Johnny cut a gasser
And it blew me out the door!
The engine, it exploded,
The chassis fell apart,
All because of Johnny's
Supersonic fart!

Here I sit I'm at a loss
Trying to **** out taco sauce
I know I'm gonna drop a load
I only hope I don't explode

here I sit all broken hearted
paid 5 rupees
but only farted

for the shitter, i think Ipad is perfect tool to have

i do a lot when im on the throne; i even read the news and dick around on PDF even. Electronics, digital age of multi-tasking has come.

lol... i do tht too.... the only difference is tht in the process i have wasted 1 laptop n a smart phone...

Warning=Dont try this at home.... :D

iggdup.jpg

5prcch.jpg

Seriously even I do that a lot! Laptop in the washroom, iPad in the washroom and sometimes sms-ing hile having a shower, or laptop in the pool. Half a dozen times, I had laptop in the shower too.. luckily just a few keys were damaged :P

•Cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat ZARDARI cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat cat

Hit Thanks If You Found a dog...! :P :D :D

Little child praying for God to harm her mean father lol .

Crazy Saudi students in the UK .

another one saw an English couple making out in the park xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Why Hashish is bad for your health in case of flood .. look for the one waving with a stick

Why Hashish is bad for your health in case of flood .. look for the one waving with a stick

What we might find funny khalid other's might not....Now you gonna have people jumping saying all Saudis jump on floods :woot:

What we might find funny khalid other's might not....Now you gonna have people jumping saying all Saudis jump on floods :woot:

Haha .. You're absolutely right mate.. It's kinda like telling a joke in a different language .. kinda looses its effect after translation .

kay , no more Arab humor .. will try to think international :D .

answering.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom