What's new

Stupid and Funny from all over the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mask what is the title of that chinese rendition---are there any others---and where to find them. Thank you.

2zrqer8.jpg

memes-like-a-dell.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

memes-changing-sexy.jpg

memes-scumbag-amazon-or-pay-a-year.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

memes-wouldnt-it-be-ironic.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

naughty-memes-untitled.gif

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

naughty-memes-untitled1.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

naughty-memes-women-men.jpg

chatroulette-trolling-untitled7.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

WHO YOU GONNA CALL?????

chatroulette-trolling-who-you-gonna-call1.jpg

chatroulette-trolling-its-a-really-good-joke.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

The dog troll

chatroulette-trolling-untitled.gif

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

chatroulette-trolling-easy-bait.jpg

Mask what is the title of that chinese rendition---are there any others---and where to find them. Thank you.

Sir,

Singer Name : Gong Linna and the title of the song is "Tan Te"

some of her videos:

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I bit of text i found to be rather funny. Enjoy....

Sounds like an advertisement for an album..

And now.. your favorite 80's design and long time development star Arjun's hit album
"Development blues" goes gold.
Thats right.. this edition includes all the things about Arjun we liked.. and those we dont as well...
Including the hit singles

"Night vision mambo"

"Too heavy for you"

"Depleted Uranium Love"

and "ATGM I want"

Also included in the package are tracks from the unreleased album

"Songs of the ERA"..
with the youtube hit

"My ball bearings are bigger than yours"..

So dont miss out on the opportunity of a decade and come on down to your nearest DRDO store and get yourself a copy ,and for only 8 million dollars we will throw in a Nag ATGM's worth $30000 free...

Arjun GOES GOLD!! Gold Gold Gold gold..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom