What's new

Stupid and Funny from all over the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did that with my cousin a couple of years ago.. Tied to a thread, and burn it. It went way high up and exploded. Was cool enough to wake the neighborhood.!

yes same we do with long balloons and we fill in home then go to farms after the road then we burn that thread and leave it its so dark there and when its reach too high its explode and light can seen even from 10km away . many ppl ask whats wrong at night there lolz its really was village and one day we burn our hairs and come back home me my bro and many others as launch got wrong and one of our missile failed in our hands hahahahahhahha.my mom was mad on us and when we explain her she slap us and teach us idiots if its fall in farms of wheat or any other dry farm it will burn every thing its even can burn homes .and from next day she keep eye on of gas valve which was near our main gate in car parking lolz hahahahahaha..

lucky i take pic that place last year look it this is the exact place were our rocket explode in air.

56088468.jpg

our first missile launch site is here .

29°13'49.06"N 71° 3'35.57"E

yes same we do with long balloons and we fill in home then go to farms after the road then we burn that thread and leave it its so dark there and when its reach too high its explode and light can seen even from 10km away . many ppl ask whats wrong at night there lolz its really was village and one day we burn our hairs and come back home me my bro and many others as launch got wrong and one of our missile failed in our hands hahahahahhahha.my mom was mad on us and when we explain her she slap us and teach us idiots if its fall in farms of wheat or any other dry farm it will burn every thing its even can burn homes .and from next day she keep eye on of gas valve which was near our main gate in car parking lolz hahahahahaha..

With sorry from indian bros .... Imran bhai it was Indian missile system that day I hope....
lucky i take pic that place last year look it this is the exact place were our rocket explode in air.

56088468.jpg
beautiful... reminds me the days when we used to be in our village...

With sorry from indian bros .... Imran bhai it was Indian missile system that day I hope....

beautiful... reminds me the days when we used to be in our village...

nope it was our home made problem is when we was trying to burn the thread balloon was rising up top of us and its mistake we always keep baloon on side burn thread and then leave it lolz .we launch at night 8-9pm and not one but 5-6 or more as every one buy it at day time and keep it with him then fill from our homes the place were steel pipe finish and rubber pipe start in home of soi gas lols . that was polythene balloone 2-3 meters long look like hataf babut missile lolz hahahahah

we was true stupid village kids :rofl:

nope it was our home made problem is when we was trying to burn the thread balloon was rising up top of us and its mistake we always keep baloon on side burn thread and then leave it lolz .we launch at night 8-9pm and not one but 5-6 or more as every one buy it at day time and keep it with him then fill from our homes the place were steel pipe finish and rubber pipe start in home of soi gas lols . that was polythene balloone 2-3 meters long look like hataf babut missile lolz hahahahah
i knew just kidding. i meant ... us say pehley ap pakistani missile chorty rahey us din indian missile ka tajarba kar dia ho ga.. tay phir aye tay hona hee seee.

i knew just kidding. i meant ... us say pehley ap pakistani missile chorty rahey us din indian missile ka tajarba kar dia ho ga.. tay phir aye tay hona hee seee.

nhi nhi yaar i understand your post but i admit our failure .hahahahaahhahaahhahha that was our last test and we close the program as UNCLE SAM our mom teach us good lesson hahahahaaahah

not sure if this was posted before.....??ROFL @ "MY HAND IS A DOLPHIN", "Everybody's Russian"...:lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
we surely will see more stupid things in Pakistan.....
I think that was not the right decision . (killing a person there is no excuse) But
I look it that way
when police or Rangers arrest some one he come up with a good link to a politician normal people cant do criminal activities. so a phone call and the out in the street. challenging the law again who is responsible for this. ???
so in this particular case that thing may have come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom