Stupid and Funny from all over the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny-behavior-5.jpg

It is freaking Big Faces Clouds. See starting @1:16 to end

Last edited by a moderator:
31597_445082710760_572625760_5897033_2535436_n.jpg

:woot:[/QUOTE]

What 's funny with this ? She still remains Indian and plays for India .You guys have still not come out of this Sania Shoib marraige ? Small minds indeed !

31597_445082710760_572625760_5897033_2535436_n.jpg

What 's funny with this ? She still remains Indian and plays for India .You guys have still not come out of this Sania Shoib marraige ? Small minds indeed !

Small minds?.......I dont think so...... The only thing which your post highlighted was your insecurity. Let me enlighten you if i must. The funny part is that to Mr.Abdul Raqueeb Sania's marriage was just a quest to find a suitable husband, as if marriage is only business, as if she was looking for any guy who could just fit in the roll of her husband, as if she was looking for a shirt that would just fit her size........scratch that even buying a shirt isnt that impersonal. Shall I continue? Or did you get it?

Small minds?.......I dont think so...... The only thing which your post highlighted was your insecurity. Let me enlighten you if i must. The funny part is that to Mr.Abdul Raqueeb Sania's marriage was just a quest to find a suitable husband, as if marriage is only business, as if she was looking for any guy who could just fit in the roll of her husband, as if she was looking for a shirt that would just fit her size........scratch that even buying a shirt isnt that impersonal. Shall I continue? Or did you get it?

My question was how exactly was it funny since we are in "stupid and funny" section? And you rambled on about "shirt size". Not that I didnt get the innuendo

My question was how exactly was it funny since we are in "stupid and funny" section? And you rambled on about "shirt size". Not that I didnt get the innuendo

This was published in a comment section of a widely read newspaper-
The comment-or is Indian and clearly insecure- the indian part is stupid and the insecure part is funny :lol:-

:angry:
:eek:
:agree:
:rofl:
:wave:

If you cant see anything 'stupid resulting into funny' in Mr.Abdul Raqueeb's statement then I really cant help you mate. I tried but apparently you just cant see the stupid and the funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom