What's new

Stupid and Funny from all over the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once upon a time there was a little girl who was perfect in every way.
She had a perfect little house and a perfect family.
Every day she woke up in her perfect little bed and put on her perfect little clothes.
She always ate a perfect orange and a perfect piece of toast and a perfect glass of milk.
Then she would walk to her perfect school and learn perfect lessons.
She had a perfect life.
Then one day as she was walking to her perfect school, she saw a puppy on the other side of the street. She said "Oh! What a perfect little puppy! He can come home to my perfect little house and join my perfect family. Every day he can woke up in my perfect little bed and eat a perfect orange and a perfect piece of toast and a perfect glass of milk. Then he would walk with me to my perfect little school and can make my perfect life even more perfect!"
So she ran across the street and got hit by a car.

armyphotos94388696.jpg

armyphotos24465877.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

^^^ i think it has been staged by all of them including the wind breaker.

These footages are from live news studio..!!!

Nice license plate to tell everyone you are gay.

funny-picture-9979524303.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

Yes, I'm talking to you! Get your car out of here before I come after you.

funny-picture-9979524294.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

There's a lot you can do at the ATMs in China. Even playing solitaire is possible.

funny-picture-9979524259.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Looks like South Africa just conquered some new territories.

funny-picture-9979524237.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

When you just have to get all that dirt off your skin there's nothing like a good old excavator.

funny-picture-9979524232.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

It's so hard to remember which is which. Better put a memo on the speaker so I can complain later that I don't hear anything.

funny-picture-9979524261.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

Nobody;s better then us because we are just pure awesome.

funny-picture-9979524229.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

Don't worry about your children. They're completely safe in our playground. Just don't use the slide.

funny-picture-9979524269.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom