What's new

Stupid and Funny from all over the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
1699_spider_dog.jpg

The ultimate device comparison chart. Now you know that a maxipad is better than an iPad.

funny-picture-9979524131.jpg

Don't have enough money to buy some planks of wood? Some leftover cardboard will do just fine.

funny-picture-9979524211.jpg

I'm not begging you for money, I'm testing for human kindness.

funny-picture-9979524103.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

I'm ready to fight crime.

funny-picture-9979524096.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Guess what? Who would have thought that in fact Pizza Hut sells pizza?

funny-picture-9979524098.jpg

The real truth beneath all the infographics we read on the Internet.

You better need 2 cans of this in case one can starts to rust.

funny-picture-9979524089.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

There's always a clown in the middle of the protest group.

funny-picture-9979524049.jpg

While boarding a plane it is not a good idea to tell everyone of your intentions.

funny-picture-9979523912.jpg

A great ad for an anti-smoking campaign.

funny-picture-9979523886.jpg

When you can't tell your back from your front side of your body, then you have a weight problem

This is what you do when you have a cheap digital camera with only 2X zoom

funny-picture-9979523885.jpg

noting wrong with spending some money on the flag of the mother land!
They will probably just throw the flag to the side when everybody leaves and walk on it!!! If they cared this wouldn't be the result! A broken flag at a presidential speech, sad.

I didnt realize that the staff was broken. I thought he was just holding it just to hold it

and why should they walk on their own flag? You are quite the cynic, arent you? :police:

I didnt realize that the staff was broken. I thought he was just holding it just to hold it

and why should they walk on their own flag? You are quite the cynic, arent you? :police:

that's not their flag, this is their flag

they couldn't change the whole thing so they just took out the lion and the sun and put an allah in the middle! They would get rid of the whole thing in a hard beat if they could. Do you know how many monuments these Islamists have destroyed in the past 31 years??? These arabs don't have a drop of Iranian blood in their veins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom