What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
acid_picdump_12.jpg

Six Laughs:

No1 A man was so jealous of his newly born baby that he put poison on the wife's nipples while she was asleep.The next day, their driver died of poisoning.

No2 A man is dying of cancer, but keeps telling people he is dying of AIDS. His son asked Dad why?He answered, so that when I am dead, no one will sleep with your mum.

No3 A lady lost three panties in her house and blamed her maid in front of the husband. Maid said sir you are my witness you know I never wear panties.

No4Couple is having a quickie and their 6 year old catches them,Son: "What are you doing?" Ask the son. Father: "I’m putting petrol on your Mom."Son: "Haauu - Haauu! Which means Mom’s engine is taking too much petrol cause Mr Zwane has put in yesterday." Mother fainted!

No5A man went to the pub with his wife.When he left for the counter to buy drinks a prostitute approached his wife & whispered:"You must DEMAND cash before sex, I know him he doesn't pay.

No6 - ClassicAn 8 year old boy is accused of rape*.In court his lady lawyer holds his dick out as evidence saying, "Your honour see this, can he rape* with this tiny tot?The boy whispers, "Don't shake it, we'll lose the case!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom