What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aq1FBNICAAAOuwn.jpg:large

guideline manual too :laugh:

Good weapon marketing:
SYP_0202.JPG

I know a lady that looks similar to this one, in fact better in my opinion. Which reminds me I'm going to go chat with her soon. ;-)

Hi,

If anyone remembers the invasion of somalia on cnn----when the u s troops were landing----and the news reporter was saying the invasion is on---the us troops are securing and disarming everyone on the beach----in the background were pakistani U N soldiers with guns and already secured area.

The next time the news was aired---the pakistani sodiers disappeared out of the picture.

What happened? I don't know the real story.....

Doging venus txting while landing its getting scary to fly these days.

Texting pilot forgets to lower gear

Confused Jetstar pilots forgot to lower the wheels and had to abort a landing in Singapore just 150 metres above the ground, after the captain became distracted by his mobile phone, an investigation has found.

The Australian Transport Safety Bureau report on the May 27, 2010 incident on Flight JQ57, from Darwin to Singapore, reconstructed a scene of cockpit chaos.

The captain, of more than 13,000 hours flying experience, was distracted by incoming text messages on his phone, while the first officer, of more than 4000 hours experience, was probably fatigued, the report said.

The pair had lost their "situational awareness", leading to poor decision-making and hampered communications, investigators found.

Texting Jetstar Pilot Forgets To Lower Landing Gear... | Stuff.co.nz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom