What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JonAsad tu iss thread ke liye wo ban gaya hai jo Isro222 ban gaya hai aliens aur ufo threads ke liye :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Confession, I can't remember the first one? What is it?

You don't know 5 1/2" Floppy????

floppy5.gif

File:Floppy_disk_2009_G1.jpg

8-inch, 5 1⁄4-inch, and 3 1⁄2-inch floppy disks

This is sparta...
this_is_sparta.jpg

Not sure how this is funny.
Stupid perhaps if comparison is being made in complexion.
And that stupidity comes on us south Asians then, being subservient to the "white" complexion even after 65 years of ejecting our white sahibs out.

If it is about her looks, yes.. she does look slightly haggard as compared to the American girl. But she's in a religious gathering it appears and I doubt the American actress is out without an iota of makeup about.

The US actress is prettier than her in my view with softer features. Just depends on your taste then.
However, it must be kept in mind when judging such comparisons how the profession is viewed in the two societies.
Acting for all its popularity in India is still considered a risky and dirty field in India, Not so in the US.

i've seen her and she;s is not that dark.it's just this photo is taken randomly.
on the other hand megan is wearing make up.
this kid would have known if he would have searched about cameron diaz or anne hathawy or those bushes in the armpits of drew barrymore.

i agree with the point that majority indians are obsessed with white color.
funny thing is that the people which they call white in india are sand nigger in europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom