What's new

Study: How Pakistan’s recent protests failed

Indeed. But he isn't going to get any better. You should read his comments about India. I'll try to find quote and post here.

No, we should respect his right to hold whatever opinions he wishes to. As long as he is fair as Admin, who cares what he thinks?

No, we should respect his right to hold whatever opinions he wishes to. As long as he is fair as Admin, who cares what he thinks?
Indeed. I won't post other comments as it'll be considered off topic.

He's admin but he needs to respect others opinion equally and not ridicule them. Let's not forget admin role does carry some responsibility when it comes to posting information.

Anyway, the popularity will get only lower, with or without blood. 99% awam knows this is one useless laaaaannnggg march.

He's admin but he needs to respect others opinion equally and not ridicule them. Let's not forget admin role does carry some responsibility when it comes to posting information.

Anyway, the popularity will get only lower, with or without blood. 99% awam knows this is one useless laaaaannnggg march.

Like I said, please let him be, for now. Thanks.

Let's see what happens tomorrow as the final round of talks seems to have failed too, as expected.

Like I said, please let him be, for now. Thanks.

Let's see what happens tomorrow as the final round of talks seems to have failed too, as expected.
Isn't it today? Or was there another deadline? I can't seem to keep up with these...

Thursday was final dharna day?

Isn't it today? Or was there another deadline? I can't seem to keep up with these...

Thursday was final dharna day?

Head over to the other threads for the latest updates, but Thursday is now the new "Inqilaab Day". For now.

Head over to the other threads for the latest updates, but Thursday is now the new "Inqilaab Day". For now.
Yeah so today will all the chaos or retreat would start. They'd likely want to shed lots of blood today, it'll make sense to use this 'blood' after friday prayers. Best time to gather protestors.

Yeah so today will all the chaos or retreat would start. They'd likely want to shed lots of blood today, it'll make sense to use this 'blood' after friday prayers. Best time to gather protestors.

All we can do is wait and see.

Still doesn't change following facts

• You are not one of us.
  • Your loyalty is with the US (which is natural) not with Pakistan.
  • Your knowledge about Pakistan's political and social landscape is at best primitive
  • You are talking side with a pharaoh who won illegal elections, denied us our freedoms to demand accountability and ordered the massacre of 14 of our brethren and sisters in Lahore.
  • You are pushing your nation's foreign policy goals simply because you deem Nawaz to be serving your national interest which i see as high treason.

That is the difference of opinion between us.

Peace

Aero - before I even begin. The MULLAH bringing a fake and illegal revolution to your country is a Canadia!!! The super IK you guys follow like people follow Jesus.....has ALL important ties to the Queen of UK as his kids, ex-wife are British and he's a permanent resident of UK......so you'll question my "foreigner" status and you've let these guys inside your capital to destroy your country....??

Whether I am one of you or not, how about you try to answer some of my questions? Btw, I challenge you on your bullet number 3. I think I am MORE connected with your country's politics than you can dream off. Put your money on it and I might surprise you :).

No where can you show me that I took side of a "Pharoah" and by the way, I am against an extremist who came in democratically and wants to take over the country by force of mere 15K people.

I am ALL IN, pleas re-read, ALL IN for a Change coming from within the Parliament without loss of LIFE and destruction of the ECONOMY. I could care less if NS or IK never come to power or get hit by a bus tomorrow. So long the change comes without Bloodshed. I think this should tell you how much I care about NS or IK...

How am I pushing my nations goals on you? We give you guys enough aid that we can get whatever we need done. No offense intended, just the reality of the world. I think let's put the conspiracy theories on the ides and talk with objectives.

Here's what I want to know, if your answer is going to be "I am a foreigner and you can't answer it" then I am sorry.
Btw, taking a tougher stance against me because I called that Big Shot "Hyperion" out (which I think is the owner or one of the owners of the forum), won't help. This isn't about ownership, its about debate. So please entertain people like us.

1) How come IK didn't start this protest through Parliament? Why not take your members, call the Media and do a sit-in there. Peacefully, and the objectives will be the same. If they don't budge, your bring people in.

2) How come IK is SO blindsided by hate against NS that he doesn't know the meaning of "negotiations"? Yet, he's called for them for so long.....How do you negotiate on anything without caring or trying to work with the other party?

3) 15K people forcing an entire capital of a big country to a halt and that's peaceful? A man who's life is filled with Drugs, Alcohol, Women ( I am a witness of these three) and Gambling and now extreme politics....do you think he should be trusted with anything he says? Or do you think you guys should treat him like a human being and question things that he says? How come NONE of you question the blatant lying he commits on daily basis....? Its like a lose cannon, whatever comes in front of it at the time of fire, gets a hit.

Let's be real here. If the goal for all of you guys is that the military wins (majority of you either come from the Pak Military or have Ties to it, everyone knows that :)), then that's fine. At least its black and white as to why common sense has died. But if you are supporting IK because he "Actually" makes sense.....do you guys want to read his statement out loud and then think how much sense does it really make?

Last but not least, you have a right to your opinion and I have a right to mine. I'll continue to debate with the common sense that I have and you can debate with the facts that you have. But sitting on an online forum, having a global audience and telling one of your audience that they are foreigners......doesn't make sense. Then you should put it on the main page that this is STRICTLY a Pakistani internal community forum. And I am sure people like me, will go find another one of open one up ourselves, still covering Pakistani side as one of the topics.

One of Hitler's media minister during the genocide days used to say that if you lie all the time and with a consistent story, soon, people will believe in that lie as if it was true. IK and his people are just doing that. Very interesting but damaging to the country

Aero - before I even begin. The MULLAH bringing a fake and illegal revolution to your country is a Canadia!!! The super IK you guys follow like people follow Jesus.....has ALL important ties to the Queen of UK as his kids, ex-wife are British and he's a permanent resident of UK......so you'll question my "foreigner" status and you've let these guys inside your capital to destroy your country....??

Whether I am one of you or not, how about you try to answer some of my questions? Btw, I challenge you on your bullet number 3. I think I am MORE connected with your country's politics than you can dream off. Put your money on it and I might surprise you :).

No where can you show me that I took side of a "Pharoah" and by the way, I am against an extremist who came in democratically and wants to take over the country by force of mere 15K people.

I am ALL IN, pleas re-read, ALL IN for a Change coming from within the Parliament without loss of LIFE and destruction of the ECONOMY. I could care less if NS or IK never come to power or get hit by a bus tomorrow. So long the change comes without Bloodshed. I think this should tell you how much I care about NS or IK...

How am I pushing my nations goals on you? We give you guys enough aid that we can get whatever we need done. No offense intended, just the reality of the world. I think let's put the conspiracy theories on the ides and talk with objectives.

Here's what I want to know, if your answer is going to be "I am a foreigner and you can't answer it" then I am sorry.
Btw, taking a tougher stance against me because I called that Big Shot "Hyperion" out (which I think is the owner or one of the owners of the forum), won't help. This isn't about ownership, its about debate. So please entertain people like us.

1) How come IK didn't start this protest through Parliament? Why not take your members, call the Media and do a sit-in there. Peacefully, and the objectives will be the same. If they don't budge, your bring people in.

2) How come IK is SO blindsided by hate against NS that he doesn't know the meaning of "negotiations"? Yet, he's called for them for so long.....How do you negotiate on anything without caring or trying to work with the other party?

3) 15K people forcing an entire capital of a big country to a halt and that's peaceful? A man who's life is filled with Drugs, Alcohol, Women ( I am a witness of these three) and Gambling and now extreme politics....do you think he should be trusted with anything he says? Or do you think you guys should treat him like a human being and question things that he says? How come NONE of you question the blatant lying he commits on daily basis....? Its like a lose cannon, whatever comes in front of it at the time of fire, gets a hit.

Let's be real here. If the goal for all of you guys is that the military wins (majority of you either come from the Pak Military or have Ties to it, everyone knows that :)), then that's fine. At least its black and white as to why common sense has died. But if you are supporting IK because he "Actually" makes sense.....do you guys want to read his statement out loud and then think how much sense does it really make?

Last but not least, you have a right to your opinion and I have a right to mine. I'll continue to debate with the common sense that I have and you can debate with the facts that you have. But sitting on an online forum, having a global audience and telling one of your audience that they are foreigners......doesn't make sense. Then you should put it on the main page that this is STRICTLY a Pakistani internal community forum. And I am sure people like me, will go find another one of open one up ourselves, still covering Pakistani side as one of the topics.

One of Hitler's media minister during the genocide days used to say that if you lie all the time and with a consistent story, soon, people will believe in that lie as if it was true. IK and his people are just doing that. Very interesting but damaging to the country

Those are observations of a foreigner. I respect your opinion but i reject it because its primitive and i don't trust your best intentions in this matter. If you were a Pakistani, i would have engaged in this debate.

Indeed. But he isn't going to get any better. You should read his comments about India. I'll try to find quote and post here.

Not to brown nose @Aeronaut but I have seen similar or worse comments from Indians about Pakistanis.

Tribalism is ingrained in Human psyche.

And I have engaged in trolling too and got banned for it too.

But these are interesting time for the region, no doubts about it.

The survey was conducted freely and fairly. Just because it hurts your ego doesn't make it invalid. Other than that, you can think whatever you want, doesn't change a thing.

Typical Americans and Israelis. Whenever somebody engages them and refute their obvious lies, they start comparing with with Hitler and Nazis. Its amazing that they haven't read history. Nazis were brutal dictators. IK and Qadri are democrats. Also, if IK and Qadri is lying, where are the refutes by the government ministers? Where is the writ of the state? Where are people in support of current MAJORITY holder government? They don't exist because the election was rigged.

The survey was conducted freely and fairly. Just because it hurts your ego doesn't make it invalid. Other than that, you can think whatever you want, doesn't change a thing.

what if Surveys on PTI facebook page are also conducted freely. What do you expect the vote to be, pro pti or anti pti? :P

Or post a survey on pro nawaz website and ask if nawaz should resign. Expect similar results, 95% saying no.

Compare this survey vs pew survey. One shows 95% pro pti movement and other showing PTI losing much of its support. Oh yes, perhaps they weren't conducted fairly or freely?

And let's not forget who has the real ego, Mr Imran khan, who has all his demands met but he still wants Nawaz to resign.

what if Surveys on PTI facebook page are also conducted freely. What do you expect the vote to be, pro pti or anti pti? :P

Or post a survey on pro nawaz website and ask if nawaz should resign. Expect similar results, 95% saying no.

Compare this survey vs pew survey. One shows 95% pro pti movement and other showing PTI losing much of its support. Oh yes, perhaps they weren't conducted fairly or freely?

And let's not forget who has the real ego, Mr Imran khan, who has all his demands met but he still wants Nawaz to resign.

The survey wasn't pro or against any political party but if or not the participants want a change in the 'System'. Unless you are too dumb to read that, it is clearly written on the top in fat block letters.

I don't give a flying 787 about Imran Khan or Nawaz Sharif...for me only the country is supreme and i fully back revampment of a corrupt and bogus system which has no room for evolution or devolution of power. You strike me as a teenager, at least you should try to be respectful and learn from others, if you are capable of doing that.

Back
Top Bottom