What's new

Study: Germans see Islam as a threat

Nothing you have claimed has proved any qualitative difference between gangs and extremists.

The core difference in this is that extremists are "sensationalists" while gangs are not, or are on a much much smaller scale. religious motivation was always better at making mindless zealots.
There is also the fact that gangs have some kind of rational thoughts (greed) behind them, extremists usually have much less such.

There is nothing to defend here. It is a matter of fact. As you are living in UK, why not ask a westerner what he think of Islam. I bet the first word he would utter will be 'intolerant'.

Public perception is fickle. Few news reports and your damned. I have spent extended time in Europe and I am have seen the increase in Islamaphobia in particular post 9/11.

However the same typical Westerner thinks India is rape and hunger capital of the world. Of course we all know that is not the truth but truth rarely comes into informing perception ...

Germany is a threat for Islam. They constantly make heavy propaganda against Islam as a spiritual religion. They constantly talk about the political islam. a discussion which had no realy reason. All radical islamists was politicaly funded and ideologicaly educated by western agents like CIA and Bilderbergers.

It is no coincidens that most of so called IS fighters are born and raised in western countries. For example that jihadi jon, negro rapper from germany.

Don´t think that world will be peacefully with all Muslims genocided. Because it will not. It will be even a more horrible place were western illuminati powers will judge which ethnicies and religions need to be destroyed.

a real hell on earth.

Public perception is fickle. Few news reports and your damned. I have spent extended time in Europe and I am have seen the increase in Islamaphobia in particular post 9/11.

However the same typical Westerner thinks India is rape and hunger capital of the world. Of course we all know that is not the truth but truth rarely comes into informing perception ...

Islam as Ideology [Deen] is a perfect replacement for Communism/Warsaw Pact.The starting date of it's
implementation is 9/11. I lived in German city of Mainz for a long time and it was this city where Crusades used to
start their march from.Now a days Germany is politically weak,hence it follows the Anglo American foot lines.Their
dislike is based upon ignorance of Islam and presence of huge number of Turks[Germany not being a colonial power] who are regarded as arrogant .The European as whole do not like Islam as religion .

The prophet of Allah was not arrogant . He was humble and never elevated himself and treated everyone with respect . He said to his companions : Therefore we learn to be humble and not look down at others . This requires confidence and Taqwa ( God-Consciousness ) . We are all Allah’s creation : if I have more in money or knowledge or prestige , it is because Allah allowed my effort to succeed . Someone else may have not been so lucky . But each person has some merit and was given something good by Allah . It is much better to cultivate that good side , rather than ridicule or look down at other people’s deficiencies .

The prophet of Allah was kind , patient and tolerant . He was not harsh or severe . He did not use bad language or curse . He did not get angry or loose his temper . It is this gentle , kind nature that attracted others to him and made them love him and obey him . They loved the man as well as the messenger . They learned from him and they learned from his example . They became better human beings by associating with him . This is the mark and influence of a true and genuine person . You can feel his presence by observing those around him . How much did he impact their lives and did he change it for the better or worse . Prophet Muhammad ( PBUH ) had and still has the ability of improving the lives of so many people , that is a testament to his genius and great character and influence .

A true Muslim should fellow the messanger S.A.W and learn from is life and example and i did not find anything close to aggressiveness

Learn to differentiate between Personal Islam and Political Islam.

What Prophet of Allah did with 360+ idols in Temple of Mekkah?? First thing he did , he broke the idols and captured someone's worship place...

Reference: Read Greek Historian historical facts on Cabbah and Mekkah...

Underlying the German reflex is the same trait that led to mass murder of Jews. what is the differance between unbridled Anti-Semitism and PEGIDA? It is the same thing but with 70 years time differance.

The crazy thing is Indian's join in with the Islamaphobes and sit with them whipping up hatred. You even see them here. Remarkably they use the same language as the Islamaphobes like "Muslim breed like rats" or they are going to overrun their societies. What these Indian's don't know is if these Islamophobes ever have their day with the Muslim the next morning they will go after the Indian's ....

Underlying Islamaphobia is actually racism and belief in European superiority like Markus keeps bringing up in his discourse.

Underlying the German reflex is the same trait that led to mass murder of Jews. what is the differance between unbridled Anti-Semitism and PEGIDA? It is the same thing but with 70 years time differance.

The crazy thing is Indian's join in with the Islamaphobes and sit with them whipping up hatred. You even see them here. Remarkably they use the same language as the Islamaphobes like "Muslim breed like rats" or they are going to overrun their societies. What these Indian's don't know is if these Islamophobes ever have their day with the Muslim the next morning they will go after the Indian's ....

Underlying Islamaphobia is actually racism and belief in European superiority like Markus keeps bringing up in his discourse.
So essentially your issue is with Indians joining in Westerners who don't like Muslims/Islam because they are violent and intolerant ?

360 idols sound not much enough. you should worship at least 2000 idols the next time.

lel

For a start even the at a conceptuel level to what does "Muslim" mean ...? Bosnian's, Turks, Malians, Nigerians, Arabs, Iranians, Uighurs, Malaysians, Indonesians or Indian Muslims?

There is such a gulf between them that it defies the one tag fit all. You might as well have "short" people as another group and blame them for all sorts ..

So essentially your issue is with Indians joining in the westerners who don't like Muslims because they are violent and intolerant ?

Your free to join the KKK if you want. Go ahead. My point was to my fellow Pakistani's here that if they PEGIDA and European Islamaphobes ever got their way the next target would be Indian's. From ragheads to dotheads ....

For a start even the at a conceptuel level to what does "Muslim" mean ...? Bosnian's, Turks, Malians, Nigerians, Arabs, Iranians, Uighurs, Malaysians, Indonesians or Indian Muslims?

There is such a gulf between them that it defies the one tag fit all. You might as well have "short" people as another group and blame them for all sorts ..

Your free to join the KKK if you want. Go ahead. My point was to my fellow Pakistani's here that if they PEGIDA and European Islamaphobes ever got their way the next target would be Indian's. From ragheads to dotheads ....
So once again, your point is about Indians agreeing with the Europeans that Muslims are intolerant and violent.

Just to underline the PEGIDA and Islamaphobes underlying racism reflex if a Bosnian Muslim walks amongst them and you a Indian walks up to them watch how they treat that "white mussie". They will be all apologetic with him/her.

In walks a Mali Muslim and they will spit at them. I don't make my comments sat in India or in some Muslim ghetto in Europe. I have travelle all over Europe and seen this happen.

My point is your playing with fire - Do you think people who are intollerant of Muslims will be tolerate Indians? Just because we are target right now because of the protracted events since 9/11

Indians are in full delusion. They think they are some kind of western power. but instead their whole country is very dirty and backwards. even their western allies don´t like them.

Back
Top Bottom