What's new

Study: Germans see Islam as a threat

Why use the Turkish flag?
Of the 52 milion(wich i doubt)only 6 milion are Turks.

PIC olduklari icin.

En iyisi Islamisten diyorlar ,yani Terrorist yeni Kelime ......!!!

The maker of the Video must get very mobbed by a Turk who lives in Germany.

I mean look @ the Turkish Flag :tdown:

Muslims do not like to have themselves and their religion examined in the contexts of everyday societal issues. Theo van Gogh's murder was not politically motivated but religiously motivated. So yes, my argument is very sustainable because the murderer, Mohammed Bouyeri, was a second generation immigrant. Am the first for me in the US. My nephews and nieces are second. None have any emotional ties to my origin. It would not be uncommon, and even expected, for Bouyeri to be just like any other second generations: cannot relate to parents' origin, cannot speak parents' mother tongue, and more acclimatized to country's culture than parents are.

And yet Bouyeri was dissatisfied, even when the Dutch was financially supporting him through welfare. He did not received orders from anyone outside Dutch borders. The Dutch have no political enemies the way the US does, from China to Iran to North Korea. I have a problem with the phrase 'self radicalized' and a lot of people who are willing to be politically incorrect does as well. No one can be religiously or politically biased through self realization. Bouyeri received his 'radicalization' through both local religious sources and Al-Jazeera. Bouyeri was not 'self radicalized' but intellectually and morally trained to become a jihadist in the midst of those everyday societal issues.

An opinion poll? Are you serious? Do you have any ideas of the statistical pitfalls and fickleness of the respondents of these opinion polls? Do any of these gathered in mobs and demand the end of democracy? Please do not bring up the Occupy movement. They are more fringe than Islamic jihadists.

Of course we should respond to actions and not thoughts. But you have a problem with your religion being under examination the same way you see no problems for others. Those like you who are not so restrained are willing to cross the line and if there is a segment of society whose members are more disposed towards actions, I say we put that segment of society under strict observations and swiftly legally deport those who would take actions.

Do you know why, that despite being in flight is statistically much safer than being on the road, aircraft crashes garner much more attention than car crashes? Because of the nature of flight, humans being in an area we are not equipped to be. So when the mechanism that allowed us to defy our physical limits fails, the failure is almost always catastrophic -- death.

Same with extremism. Statistically, the sub-society where the extremists came from is generally quite safe and at least pretentiously condemning of extremism, but when the extremists do decide to act, the result (or failure) is quite disastrous for the larger society. No media over-hype here. Just deserving coverage.

Please...Rest assured that if Europeans are as free with guns as America is, those Muslim enclaves in Europe would be armed to the teeth like the Bloods and the Crips. The difference here is that neither Bloods nor Crips nor Vietnamese gangs are motivated by any higher calling, like a religion that promises them perpetual virgins for their pleasure.
Well Gambit,since you are so good at analyzing.
Lets see what you have to say about this guy,how did he get radicalized(AL-Jaziras equivalent?)?
Anders Behring Breivik - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Btw,the killer Mohammed B. as we call him here was a outcast of society(lost soul).

PIC olduklari icin.

En iyisi Islamisten diyorlar ,yani Terrorist yeni Kelime ......!!!

The maker of the Video must get very mobbed by a Turk who lives in Germany.

I mean look @ the Turkish Flag :tdown:
Die koennen mich alle mal.

No,i expect you to explain how he was influenced to become a radical terrorist.
You said Mohammed B. was influenced by Al-Jazeera.
There are extremists in the West as well. Where else do you expect Breivik to get his ideas? Tibet?

There are extremists in the West as well. Where else do you expect Breivik to get his ideas? Tibet?
The point im trying to make is,

So this was just another idiot(Mohemmed B) using religion as an excuse to get his frustrations from society into bad deeds.
If you say muslims,it means all the muslims in the world.
The only bad things coming from muslims are the radicals,mostly from arab states.

Theo van Gogh's murder was not politically motivated but religiously motivated.

It was motivated by people feeling threatened by a politician's stance on issues. As such, it was no different than any other political assassination.

Am the first for me in the US. My nephews and nieces are second. None have any emotional ties to my origin.

I won't comment on your specific case, but no one's buying the claim that subsequent generation migrants lose ties to the homeland. IRA and LTTE were supported financially by expats in the West, including in America. Most migrants maintain close ties, financial and familial, unto several generations to the homeland and those ties engender emotional attachment to the old country. It would be incredible to claim that, in the event of hostilities between, say, Vietnam and Philippines, the Vietnamese-Americans and Filipino-Americans would remain neutral.

An opinion poll? Are you serious? Do you have any ideas of the statistical pitfalls and fickleness of the respondents of these opinion polls? Do any of these gathered in mobs and demand the end of democracy?

I am entirely serious and well aware of how statistics works. I suggest you read the link I posted since it takes into account standard deviations and other aspects.

The claim here was that Muslims do not subscribe to liberal ideals, i.e. thought incompatibility, and I showed that significant groups of people in the West do not subscribe to the belief that democracy is the best option. Again, I was responding to the claim about Muslims' alleged beliefs.

People's beliefs are measured by ... opinion polls!

I say we put that segment of society under strict observations and swiftly legally deport those who would take actions.

It doesn't matter what you believe; what matters is how the law works and the legal safeguards in place before anyone can be put "under observation". This is not a hypothetical discussion; law enforcement have a handle around the issue and have been dealing with it for decades.

Same with extremism. Statistically, the sub-society where the extremists came from is generally quite safe and at least pretentiously condemning of extremism, but when the extremists do decide to act, the result (or failure) is quite disastrous for the larger society. No media over-hype here. Just deserving coverage.

Please...Rest assured that if Europeans are as free with guns as America is, those Muslim enclaves in Europe would be armed to the teeth like the Bloods and the Crips. The difference here is that neither Bloods nor Crips nor Vietnamese gangs are motivated by any higher calling, like a religion that promises them perpetual virgins for their pleasure.

Nothing you have claimed has proved any qualitative difference between gangs and extremists.

- Street gangs are notoriously based around ethnic and cultural ties; rarely do they cross over these lines.
- Gangs often have an international dimension to them and are allied with networks based in the "home" country.
- Gangs create no-go zones restricted to their particular ethnicity and/or culture.
- Gangs reject many basic principles of liberal democratic society.

If someone decided to make an issue of gangs -- highlighting every activity by a specific ethnic gang while downplaying the positive contributions by that ethnicity -- it would be possible to create a media image of that community as being "incompatible" with mainstream society. The media could berate that ethnic community for "not doing enough" to curb the extremist gangster mindset in their midst, and for living in denial -- even providing cover to miscreants.

As I wrote, it's all about media manipulation.

Anyway, since we are spinning wheels and are not going to agree, I will let you have the last word and let it be...

Definitely Islam is threat to all other religion as they will extinct to Islam before the end day... ;)

i am proud to be a muslim... :)

with indians and their cohorts trying every second to defame Islam in any possible way shows the true strength of Islam...

the enemies of Islam have been trying to defeat Islam and cease it's existence for 1500 years and yet it continues to rise while churches are empty in Europe

and interesting how anti-Islamic hypocrites here don't condemn Buddhist for what they are doing to Rohinya Muslims in Burma

All you hypocrites that blame Islam for all the problems in the world know that the picture is not so black and white. All of you very well know that Wahabis are the causing all the trouble while they are supported by the West and behind all the terrorist acts in the world.

Definitely Islam is threat to all other religion as they will extinct to Islam before the end day... ;)

i am proud to be a muslim... :)

LOL,Days of religions are numbered,Today there are more non religious people as a percentage of the world population than it has ever been.Same is the case for world literacy rate.As the world will become more educated they will renounce all these age old superstitions.:lol:

It doesn't matter how the Germans see islam as a peaceful/violent religion ,but what is important is the followers of Islam themselves.

LOL,Days of religions are numbered,Today there are more non religious people as a percentage of the world population than it has ever been.Same is the case for world literacy rate.As the world will become more educated they will renounce all these age old superstitions.:lol:

Days of which religion? Islam?
Keep on wet dreaming!!!! :sleep:

Days of which religion? Islam?
Keep on wet dreaming!!!! :sleep:

:lol:Religion is meant as an opium for ignorant masses.In order to survive, a religion's mythology must be imbued into the next generation at an early age, before critical faculties that might prompt resistance develop.But due to the fastly changing world this process is becoming increasingly difficult.Role of religion in our education system is shrinking after every generation,this trend is irreversible since the technical skills that are required to survive in this world will have no correlation with religion but with the science.So in general we are seeing a decline in the process of religious indoctrination at young age.With

Now Add that with the rise of critical thinking and the free flow of information due to internet there will be more scrutiny of religious practices in days to come.Where do you think those atheist bloggers in BD you so despise of came from.The decline of all the world in this century is inevitable, and it is happening as we speak.You just don't know it yet.
picture-16.png

This graph would've been unimaginable a few generation ago.So you Islamists probably may not understands what I am talking about.

As I wrote, it's all about media manipulation.
Yes. What happened in Boston was just fireworks gone awry. What happened in Mumbai was just a bachelor's party got out of hand. And Sept 11, 2001, was pilot students got pissed off at their grades.

Back
Top Bottom