What's new

Student held with arms at Pak airport

Oh God, now don't tell me its AZAD Kashmir, cause it ain't. Its no separate country. Its occupied by Pakistan.

You people can make a propaganda out of everything. :hitwall:
Get a life buddy, and stop chewing the fat,
The terminology is Indian held/occupied Kashmir.
Nowhere it's referred as Pakistan occupied rather it's termed as Azad Kashmir.

Wait a min....The Air port is in Pakistan..... The Person arrested is Pakistani....The people arrested him are Pakistani......And the source is TOI :rofl:

Wait a min....The Air port is in Pakistan..... The Person arrested is Pakistani....The people arrested him are Pakistani......And the source is TOI :rofl:

let me guess, cause your media is so busy with zaid hamid and anything that humiliates Pakistan is not news for them. They would rather put on an episode of how you won the 1965 war and how you killed 5 indian pilot in 60 secs.

This last joke never gets old.

No offence to members here.

Last edited:
A retard method of reporting indeed. :disagree:

Windjammer,

Don't you know that the use of the word "retard" is a no-no. It's politically INcorrect. These are acceptable: idiot stupid dumbass moron dumb loser fool *** jackass dipshit slow annoying tool jerk lame dork mental dummy twat ignorant imbecile dumb ***

*** I guess these aren't acceptable to PDF! :mod:

let me guess, cause your media is so busy with zaid hamid and anything that humiliates Pakistan is not news for them. They would rather put on an episode of how you won the 1965 war and how you killed 5 indian pilot in 60 secs.

This last joke never gets old.

No offence to members here.
why didnt your fav dawn reported it. Which news channel would like to miss this news. And show some respect to our war heros otherwise i can say a lot about on people on your side but i am not an INDIAN.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom