What's new

Stuck in Second Page

ironman

Reaction score
Country
India
When I'm opening a new topic from latest posts, it opens from the second page. I can't move from that to 3rd one. When I tap the next button it reloads with the same 2nd page.

its possible to view the first page.

Yes same here when i click the second or last page it redirects to first page all over again

Same problem. Thought its with me but looks common problem. It's not like second page for me. It could be any page other than first.

Try this

ie6-clear-cookies.gif

clear_cookies_firefox.jpg

clearprivatedata.jpg

or use Google Chrome in Incognito or Firefox in Private Mode and see if you still encounter this issue?

All is well here because I mostly browse internet in Incognito mode

Post all your browsers. Specific links where that happens.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/115879-serving-brigadier-arrested-suspected-links-hizbut-tahrir-26.html

I'm currently facing this now on this thread .. not able to go to 27th page.. (Its not exactly with the 'Second Page' alone)

short note:

I have noticed what exactly happens ...

Have reached thread's 26th page via 'Latest Posts'.. read some previous pages.. then noticed new posts have arrived by appearance of 27th page... clicked the 27th page button but landed on 26th .. again tried with 'Next', result is the same.

using firefox 5

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/115879-serving-brigadier-arrested-suspected-links-hizbut-tahrir-26.html

I'm currently facing this now on this thread .. not able to go to 27th page.. (Its not exactly with the 'Second Page' alone)

short note:

I have noticed what exactly happens ...

Have reached thread's 26th page via 'Latest Posts'.. read some previous pages.. then noticed new posts have arrived by appearance of 27th page... clicked the 27th page button but landed on 26th .. again tried with 'Next', result is the same.

using firefox 5

It is happening with almost every thread and its not limited to 20 pages i am unable to go to even 7th or 6th page so every time i have delete history and :( log in again and again

Problem happens in Mozilla. When I open the same page in IE, it opens without a glitch.

It is happening with almost every thread and its not limited to 20 pages i am unable to go to even 7th or 6th page so every time i have delete history and :( log in again and again

you are right.. its really annoying.

Back
Top Bottom