What's new

Stuck in Second Page

yeh its giving this headach in mozilla but it started only today or last night. before that it was fine

Same for me. Whats the version you are using ?.. I think its started after up gradation of Firefox to 5.

Problem is with firefox. Please give the firefox version having problem with.

Problem is with firefox. Please give the firefox version having problem with.

i upgraded it to 5 last night after which this all started

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

Same for me. Whats the version you are using ?.. I think its started after up gradation of Firefox to 5.

yes that had happened exactly

use good ole Internet Explorer in the meanwhile... works fine here.

downgrade to older mozilla?
I am using 3.0 and working fine.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/115879-serving-brigadier-arrested-suspected-links-hizbut-tahrir-26.html

I'm currently facing this now on this thread .. not able to go to 27th page.. (Its not exactly with the 'Second Page' alone)

short note:

I have noticed what exactly happens ...

Have reached thread's 26th page via 'Latest Posts'.. read some previous pages.. then noticed new posts have arrived by appearance of 27th page... clicked the 27th page button but landed on 26th .. again tried with 'Next', result is the same.

using firefox 5

You've nailed it. This is the same issue I'm having. Could be a caching bug.

I have a feeling this is a Firefox 5.0 issue. I just updated mine. Anyway, website is working fine on Chrome.

As FireFox user, yess, this is stupid FireFox 5 version !! I am unable to open next page.

what should i do ?

:( :( yeh firefox 5 is having issue. should we install older version now?

Try cleaning cookies and then logoff from this forum. And then log-in. it will work. If not, use IE.

:( :(

Firefox 5.0 with windows vista no problem

it deletes all my browsing history and logs me off from email too then i have to log in again and again

Sigh, it must be very frustrated. see advice from WebMaster.

Hint: when log off, you can see next page. Once you know what discussed, and then log in, you can use posts.. then log off. :P

Back
Top Bottom