What's new

Strongest Army in Europe [ Turkish Army ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
They won't need to use their infantry much against you. They will sink your fleet and annihilate your air bases with their Air Force. Do you think you stand a chance against the RAF?

and Turkish Armed Forces will sleep

F35 is not invisible

Turkiye has its own Passive Radar Systems (PARS) technology to detect Fighter Jets with low visibility

Read and educate yourself

The biggest advantage of passive radar systems compared to active radar systems is that they do not have a transmitter, that is, they cannot be detected by enemy radars

Also thanks to Turkish HISAR-O , GOKDOGAN and SIPER Missiles to turn enemy Fighter Jets into crap of metal

Last edited:
its my thread and you are crying on my thread

İgnorant boys without military knowledge can not say anything to me
you have no military knowledge you have no source
only whisful thinking
So it's your thread and you want people to only tell you "Well done! You're the best! You are so smart! You are right! I agree with you!"
Is this what you want people to say on your threads? Is this why you post threads in the first place? Tell us,do you only want people to post that they agree with you?

full of ignorant boys who dont know worldwide military

all of you dont know even what about weapons in British , French , German and Turkish Armies
still you ignorant boys are babbling in vain without clue
I'll bet if a general came to you and told you something,you'd say "You liar! You don't know military! How did you become a general?"
Read and educate yourself
Another "project". All projects.

Look who are you trying to convince, nobody is this delusional on this earth I thought, all of a sudden, I am a TURK.

Yes
American geneticists , anthropologists like Spencer Wells and history professors are delusional
but your ignorant Troll team is real

I have always source
and your troll Team's source = your arse

So it's your thread and you want people to only tell you "Well done! You're the best! You are so smart! You are right! I agree with you!"

no
only dont cry and dont try deflect the facts
thats enough

I'll bet if a general came to you and told you something,you'd say "You liar! You don't know military! How did you become a general?"

as always no answer to my question
but only babbling in vain

Last edited:
Yes
American geneticists , anthropologists like Spencer Wells and history professors are delusiona
but your ignorant Troll team is real

I have always source
and your troll Team's source = your arse
So I am a TURK?

So I am a TURK?
technically ancient turks like attila the hun all had east asian features not european/arab features so yes you are far more real turk then mmme who is arab greek

So I am a TURK?

do you have DNA haplogroup PM45 or R1a and R1b ?

if yes , then you are a TURK

Nobody said Chinese are Turk

technically ancient turks like attila the hun all had east asian features not european/arab features so yes you are far more real turk then mmme who is arab greek

My family has DNA r1a as like Ottoman Sultans
and 29% of Turkish People has DNA R1a and R1b

of course also millions of Kurds , Arabs , Albanian , Circassians , Georgian ,etc in Turkiye

Last edited:

I family has DNA r1a as like Ottoman Sultans
These ancient Turkic / Turanians also founded the civilizations of ancient Sumer, early Egypt, China

ROFLMAO
This single sentence has shaken the foundation of world history, you shouldnt be here but announced this greatest discover ever in human histroy infront of the whole world.

I family has DNA r1a as like Ottoman Sultans
u are 95% mixed between arab and greeks

chinese/mongols/eastern turks = east asian features

unless you look like a chinese/mongol or korean u share no history with turks like timur/attila etc

blood is thicker then bs
My family has DNA r1a as like Ottoman Sultans
my DNA makes me celestial emperor of mankind

He's not arab/greek. You guys gotta stop saying "Turks are like Mongols" or "Turks are like Greeks" or "Huns were Turks" or "Chinese were Mongols who were Turks" etc etc.

yes Maybe Turkiye kicked enemies with projects in Syria,Libya and Karabakh
Here we go again. HERE WE GO AGAIN! "Turkiye kicked all bandit countries".

These ancient Turkic / Turanians also founded the civilizations of ancient Sumer, early Egypt, China

ROFLMAO
This single sentence has shaken the foundation of world history, you shouldnt be here but announced this greatest discover ever in human histroy infront of the whole world.

Yes there were Turkic people in China
and SUMER civilization was Turanoid from Central Asia who came to Middle East
Turkish Seljuk and Ottoman Empiries also came to Anatolia and Middle East from Central Asia

American geneticist , anthropologist Spencer Wells announced this greatest discover ever in human histroy infront of the whole world.

American geneticist , anthropologist Spencer Wells has proved that Proto Turkic People ( DNA haplogroup PM45 ) lives still in Central Asia for 40.000 years

and British,French,Germans,İtalians,Spaniards,Russians,Poles,etc ( DNA haplogroup R1a and R1b ) also Native Americans ( DNA haplogroup Q ) are descendants of the Proto Turkic Peoples ( DNA haplogroup PM45 )

Greeks are not Europeans ,, Greeks have DNA haplogroup J1 and J2 as like people in Egypt , North Africa and Middle East

Last edited:
Turkish Seljuk and Ottoman Empiries also came to Anatolia and Middle East from Central Asia

and American geneticist , anthropologist Spencer Wells has proved that Proto Turkic People ( DNA haplogroup PM45 ) lives still in Central Asia for 40.000 years

and British,French,Germans,İtalians,Spaniards,Russians,Poles,etc ( DNA haplogroup R1a and R1b ) also Native Americans ( DNA haplogroup Q ) are descendants of the Proto Turkic Peoples ( DNA haplogroup PM45 )
turkic people living in morden day China is light years different from turk founded Chinese civilisation. :cheesy:

and American geneticist , anthropologist Spencer Wells has proved that Proto Turkic People ( DNA haplogroup PM45 ) lives still in Central Asia for 40.000 years

Greeks are not Europeans ,, Greeks have DNA haplogroup J1 and J2 as like people in Egypt , North Africa and Middle East
Imaginations from the other side. Nice album.

Anyway,can you tell me how many Akinci armed with TLG or Atmaca,what was it,do you need to turn the French fleet into pieces of scrap?

turkic people living in morden day China is light years different from turk founded Chinese civilisation. :cheesy:

please watch video very interesting

Blond-haired, blue-eyed mummies dating back 3,800 years don't appear to be the ancestors of modern-day Chinese people, making their presence in the Takla Makan desert a mystery.

still Blond-haired, blue-eyed Uygur Turks are living in China
1638786252764.png

1638786341874.png

please watch video very interesting

Blond-haired, blue-eyed mummies dating back 3,800 years don't appear to be the ancestors of modern-day Chinese people, making their presence in the Takla Makan desert a mystery.

still Blond-haired, blue-eyed Uygur Turks are living in China
View attachment 799262
View attachment 799263
What is so interesting about a well known thing?
We have 56 ethnicities living in China but your absurd claimed was turk founded Chinese civilization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom