What's new

Strongest Army in Europe [ Turkish Army ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a silly topic, and useless discussion. I do not intend to be included in these, but I just want to quote this part:

Definitely not the truth, but a very unfortunate statement that reflects the mood of the writer. I don't know if it's because you're angry with a member here, but as I remember your posts 2-3 years ago, this turning of yours contains a contradiction worth noting. What a pity...

its my words reserved only for the MMM-E

I have and always will be a supporter of Turkey and follower of the Turkish military

Mr MMME switched to GDP PPP to his list simply because it looks better on paper as turkey's nominal shrinks to 500 billion USD.

You are little boys without knowledge

I showed to him with sense and he mocked me .. ( he called me a fanboy but he is real fanboy of the Royal Marines )
He says 42 commandos of the Royal Navy vs 500 Turkish Army commandos .... what a stupid post

ignorant boys even dont know what about USA-İsrael backed KESNIZANI Organization which destroyed SADDAM's Army from inside

and only ignorant boys like you and aziqbal can compare Saddam's Army with the Turkish Army

Turkish Army has everything including technology , not only size
you ignorant boys
hmm... Do you believe we (Pakistanis) live in caves?

clearly you cant afford the basic food stuffs in Turkey and come on PDF to anger your frustration

how much is bread now ?

even I can not find poor people in my neighbourhood to give alms

what a dirty propaganda .... do you think bread is $1 or 13 TL ?

Bread is 2.25 TL .. 6 Bread = $1

Min wage is 2850 TL now .... and next month min wage will be 4.000 TL , maybe higher

never forget that
in Turkiye , low income families are large min 3-4 children .. and min 2 person are working in a family
that means min income is 8.000 TL in low income families
also Turkish government helps low income families
Rich Turks helps low income families

attacks on Turkish currency wont change anything
Turks never will give up from their rights in Syria , Libya and in the Eastern Mediterranean

Turkish People can find money but another motherland ? never

since 2013 , Turkiye is in asymmetric-economic war against USA-İsrael-France and their proxies/terrorists PKK/YPG , FETO ,etc

100 years ago we Turks were in far worse situation
still we Turks won against British+French+Greeks+Armenians
today Turkiye has everything

btw my thread is about Army , not economy
talk about Army , if you have knowledge

Last edited:

I have and always will be a supporter of Turkey and follower of the Turkish military

stop being hypocrite

You said that Turkey has a long road to go before it reaches the UK level of operations

wth is the UK level of operations ? as like ?

so pathetic .... go and watch more James Bond movies
Libya's rebel commanders have freed two MI6 officers and six SAS soldiers captured by farm guards

Turkish Armed Forces have everything from technology to experience
everybody has seen this in Syria and Libya

and dont compare tiny-weak French , British , German Armies with the Turkish Army

Last edited:
Yes,because they have strong Air Forces with adequate funding.

Turkiye has also strong Airforce .... but Turkey did not risk its F16s and Pilots

because of Russia-Syria targeted Turkish F-16s in Idlib conflict

and Turkish TB-2 UCAVs raped SAA+IRGC,Hezbolah in Idlib
Syrian S200 , S300 Radars could not engage on Turkish TB-2 UCAVs
because of TB-2 is so small and flying in low speed

and TB-2 UCAVs destroyed Syrian PANTSIR Air Defense Systems
Syrian Regime sent 2 SU-24 Fighter Jets to hit TB-2 UCAVs
and Turkish F-16s shot down 2 SU-24s over İdlib from Turkish airspace

thanks to network centric warfare capability

-- F-16 with link16
-- AIM-120C7 networked air to air Missile
-- Boeing E7-T AEWC

Now Turkish Army has TB-2 , ANKA-S and AKINCI UCAVs to destroy enemy Troops , IFVs , Tanks , Howitzers , MLRS , AD Systems-Radars

Europe still dreaming about EUROMALE UAV by 2025 first flight

Last edited:

You said that Turkey has a long road to go before it reaches the UK level of operations

So pathetic ... tiny-weak British Army is dreaming about to match with Russian Army

Russian Army can burn French,British,German Armies with long range guided MLRS and Tactical Ballistic Missiles

and French,British,German Armies have NO long range guided MLRS and Tactical Ballistic Missiles to response against Russian or Turkish Army

British Foreign Secretary Liz Truss's emulating former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher during her visit to military base in Estonia, ..... that was ridiculed in the World

The Kremlin must be shaking with fear .. Do not attack Ukraine, Mr. Putin, or we will be very angry!
1638762690108.png

Last edited:
Yeah, the kremlin is shaking with fear…. HAHAHA. One call from Putin to Erdogan, and Erdogan will be rolling on his back to kiss Putin’s ***
Dude, you are so pathetic, it’s getting harder to read your messages without pissing my pants from laughter. Who are you trying to convince? Only yourself. A salary of 4000 TL, wow, that’s 300 dollars in current exchange. 😂😂. You must be rich…
Keep on fooling yourself boy. Do your parents know you have an internet connection? Maybe you need some parental advice on how to use it.

Yeah, the kremlin is shaking with fear…. HAHAHA. One call from Putin to Erdogan, and Erdogan will be rolling on his back to kiss Putin’s ***
Dude, you are so pathetic, it’s getting harder to read your messages without pissing my pants from laughter. Who are you trying to convince? Only yourself. A salary of 4000 TL, wow, that’s 300 dollars in current exchange. 😂😂. You must be rich…
Keep on fooling yourself boy. Do your parents know you have an internet connection? Maybe you need some parental advice on how to use it.

İsraeli NETANYAHU visited Moscow for over 10 times to lick Putin's butt ?

in Idlib PUTIN saved pathetic SAA+IRGC+Hezbolah from the Turkish Armed Forces

you are real pathetic boys
in the Netherlands and Germany People earn 1200-1500 euro .... wow you must be rich
1200-1500 euro is nothing in Europe .... ( apartment rentals EUR 700 per month )
uneducated People = Poor People in all over the World

We Turks are paying even $200.000 to buy trash BMW 5.20 or Audi A6 or Mercedes E200

TRUMP attacked Turkish currency and 1 USD has risen to 7.2 TL from 3,6 TL in 2018

1 USD has risen to 13.6 TL from 7,2 TL in 2021

thats all about destroying president ERDOGAN who blocked USA-İsrael-France in Syria and in the Eastern Mediterranean

USA-İsrael used FETO in 2013 ( judicial coup attempt ) to destroy Erdogan
USA-İsrael used FETO in 2016 ( military coup attempt ) to destroy Erdogan

now USA-İsrael attack on Turkish currency to destroy Erdogan in 2023 elections

USA-İsrael wants to find a puppet leader in Turkiye from traitor FETO-CHP-IP

keep crying in Syria,Libya and in the Eastern Mediterranean Mediterranean

Turkiye never will allow bandit Countries for their dirty plans
attacks on Turkish currency wont stop the Turks

Turkiye has over 65 million internet users and over 75 million smart phone users
even 4 year old girl use internet .....You ignorant little boy

wth are users like you on PDF ? only trolling ?

Last edited:
One question for MMM-E. Why are you repeating the same post over and over again (and even with wrong info). If I read a post with fake numbers once, I still won’t believe them after the 10th (or more) repeating.
by repeating the same info over and over again, you don’t make yourself more believable.
He does that all the time in various threads.
He even posts the same trash many times in the same thread.

So pathetic ... tiny-weak British Army is dreaming about to match with Russian Army

Russian Army can burn French,British,German Armies with long range guided MLRS and Tactical Ballistic Missiles

and French,British,German Armies have NO long range guided MLRS and Tactical Ballistic Missiles to response against Russian or Turkish Army

British Foreign Secretary Liz Truss's emulating former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher during her visit to military base in Estonia, ..... that was ridiculed in the World

The Kremlin must be shaking with fear .. Do not attack Ukraine, Mr. Putin, or we will be very angry!
View attachment 799207
So now it's about UK vs Russia and not UK vs Turkey? I thought you said you were the strongest army in Europe?

He does that all the time in various threads.
He even posts the same trash many times in the same thread.

add new Trool to the Team
trash posts and crying on my every thread

So now it's about UK vs Russia and not UK vs Turkey? I thought you said you were the strongest army in Europe?

British Army also so tiny and weak against the Turkish Army

The UK focused on the Navy

trash posts and crying on my every thread
Ok how many times does everyone here have to tell you? Are you mentally challenged? You have to understand:

You are the one "crying" here. Because dozens of people have told you off and you keep saying the EXACT same things,you c/p the same stuff again and again. Your "arguements" are the same arrogant and boastful bullshit that you post in every thread.

That makes YOU the one "crying". Because you are like a child going like "No you are stupid! You are stupid! You are stupid!" when people talk to you like adults. And so many different people here have tried to discuss with you,but it's always the same thing. You have no respect and you talk like a 15 year-old ignorant boy. UNDERSTAND IT. Put it in your head.

The UK focused on the Navy
They won't need to use their infantry much against you. They will sink your fleet and annihilate your air bases with their Air Force. Do you think you stand a chance against the RAF?

Ok how many times does everyone here have to tell you? Are you mentally challenged? You have to understand:

You are the one "crying" here. Because dozens of people have told you off and you keep saying the EXACT same things,you c/p the same stuff again and again. Your "arguements" are the same arrogant and boastful bullshit that you post in every thread.

That makes YOU the one "crying". Because you are like a child going like "No you are stupid! You are stupid! You are stupid!" when people talk to you like adults. And so many different people here have tried to discuss with you,but it's always the same thing. You have no respect and you talk like a 15 year-old ignorant boy. UNDERSTAND IT. Put it in your head.

They won't need to use their infantry much against you. They will sink your fleet and annihilate your air bases with their Air Force. Do you think you stand a chance against the RAF?
Look who are you trying to convince, nobody is this delusional on this earth I thought, all of a sudden, I am a TURK.

These ancient Turkic peoples, throughout the last 40000 years, had migrated further into Euroasian steppes, Europe, America, China, India as well as Mesopotomia while bringing their highly intelligent civilizations to the indigenous populations and These ancient Turkic / Turanians also founded the civilizations of ancient Sumer, early Egypt, China, Indus Valley/India(Harappa) and furthermore influenced on every other early civilizations Sumerians , early Egyptians, Hittites/Hattians, Trojans, Lydians, Etruscans, Pelasgians, Basques and Celts/Picts, Indus civilizations of Harappa and Mohenjo-Dara, Incas, Aztecs, Mayans, and the builders of all ancient worlwide cities including South American cities of Tihuanaco and Karal

its my thread and you are crying on my thread

İgnorant boys without military knowledge can not say anything to me
you have no military knowledge you have no source
only whisful thinking

full of ignorant boys who dont know worldwide military

all of you dont know even what about weapons in British , French , German and Turkish Armies
still you ignorant boys are babbling in vain without clue

you can not even answer my question
which technology in British-German-French Armies is superior to Turkish Army ?

haha turkey gets slapped around in Syria by assad and then slapped even harder by haftar. Haftar shot down dozens of bycraptors there are photos everywhere.

Turkish army is 3rd tier at best. Weaker then Spanish/Iranian/Egyptian army and around same strength as Sudanese/ethiopian and polish army.

Don't act like a big boy part of US/Rus/China club u 3rd rate pew pew boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom