What's new

Strongest Arab Country?

Which Arab country do you think has the strongest army?

• Total voters

PakistaniandProud

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PLEASE NO TROLLING, this is suppose to stir up a fun and great debate.

arab_legions.JPG

Which country do you think it is?

I personally think it's Egypt.

Arab countries that are not included Somalia, Djibouti, Comoros, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Palestinian Terrortories, Lebanon, Mauritania and Libya.

Kingdom of Saud, obviously. I would pick Egypt, but their F-16s aren't BVR'd yet.

if it was just a comparison of equipment im sure UAE would have lead em all, but over all analysis, combat training equipment and war experiences, organisation etc egypt leads

i think algeria will be second and saudia third

Zakii.. the intention is to stir a fun debate, nothing more.

But we don't need the same topics again and again. It is against the forum rules to do so

Also @Mosamania: That thread you locked, is legit and allowed as per the rules states that only 1 such thread is allowed.

No he did the right thing, that thread should have actually been deleted and not closed because the similar thread already exists

Link: http://www.defence.pk/forums/arab-d...576-1575-1604-1593-1585-1576-1610-1607-a.html

in arab discussion closed thread i was just going to ask how hypocritical of morrocan beauty queen to post in hijab in proper cloths but she must be posing in bikini for other shots??

With a defence budget of more than $40 billion per year Saudi Arabia leads by a huge margin. It has got fantastic air force as well.

some people are forgetting about Chemical weapons? Biological weapons? not a money spender of American jets? :lol:

some people are forgetting about Chemical weapons? Biological weapons? not a money spender of American jets? :lol:

Chemical & Biological weapons are not first strike they works as a deterrent and when used it harms mostly the population not the military and its capabilities.

IMPO, Saudi Arabia is the strongest Arab country.

1. Saudi Arabia
2. Egypt
3. Jordan
4. Algeria

KSA
Egypt
iraq+syria

other are not military forces :) they are united junks

Chemical & Biological weapons are not first strike they works as a deterrent and when used it harms mostly the population not the military and its capabilities.

Yup which means no one should attack a country with those weapons unless they want their people to suffer, just like no one can attack nuke nations, i know nukes are way more dangerous but chemical weapons can do something

Here is my ranking:

Ranking by quality/superiority of military hardware

1). Saudi

2). UAE

3). Jordan

4). Egypt

5). Syria

Ranking by experience

1). Egypt

2). Jordan

3). Syria

4). Lebanon