What's new

Strong Arab Sunni bloc doesn't see Israel as enemy

Some so-called 'Chinese sources' were made up by the pro-West Chinese groups.

Of course, they are anti-Mao and anti-CPC than anything else.

Don't forget Taiwan, they are still anti-Mao and anti-China, and this Taiwanese government is the same government that killed 200 million Chinese in the past, because of their brutality and incompetence, the Chinese people supported Mao and exiled those bastards to Taiwan.

Now those bastards wanna revenge on CPC by tarnishing the history of Mao and CPC.

You will have to educate me about that part of Chinese history. 200 millions sounds like a awful high number. Hard to comprehend.

Maybe in another thread?

May I ask if you believe in the communist ideology? Or are you a Buddhist? Just out of curiosity.

You will have to educate me about that part of Chinese history. 200 millions sounds like a awful high number. Hard to comprehend.

Maybe in another thread?

May I ask if you believe in the communist ideology? Or are you a Buddhist? Just out of curiosity.

In 1911, the population of China was 450 million, while in 1949 during the collapse of the ROC government, the population remained at 450 million. There was no one-child policy during that time, how can the population did not increse in nearly 40 years?

About 35 million lost in the war agasint the Japanese invasion, while the remaining number was neither getting starved to death and getting killed for the brutality.

From 1949 when Mao took in power, China had a population of 450 million, today it is 1350 million.

Since the 1980s, China started to implement the one-child policy, the population was 900 million.

In 30 years, the population has to increase about 300-400 million even with the one-child policy, it cannot remain the same.

Why don't you guys just ignore him?

I never said that the blood of the Arab people are cheap, while this accusation about 45 million of people getting by Mao is clearly the western propaganda.

However, there are at least 200 million Chinese people got killed by the pre-CPC era government and 35 million got killed by the Imperial Japanese.

Japan will pay one day :coffee:

Some so-called 'Chinese sources' were made up by the pro-West Chinese groups.
Even your charge is true, that doesn't counter the known facts: link

Mao knew what he was doing. He knew the Soviet experience and followed the same formula of liberalization to reveal the potential enemies of tyranny, followed by a political crackdown to eliminate them ("Hundred Flowers" campaign) and economic deconstruction (the "Great Leap Forward") to cement his power. He later applied the "Cultural Revolution" to keep power slipping from his hands into the Communist bureaucracy. So it isn't so much "bastards tarnishing the history of Mao" as much as them erasing the bright gilding applied to Mao's ugly face and round figure.

Never trust a fat man in a thin country.

You don't need to believe me or the quoted reports, of course. Just talk to the pre-1958 Chinese landlords and their descendants; it's unlikely you'll find many (if any) so now you'll realize why.

Even your charge is true, that doesn't counter the known facts: link

Mao knew what he was doing. He knew the Soviet experience and followed the same formula of liberalization to reveal the potential enemies of tyranny, followed by a political crackdown to eliminate them ("Hundred Flowers" campaign) and economic deconstruction (the "Great Leap Forward") to cement his power. He later applied the "Cultural Revolution" to keep power slipping from his hands into the Communist bureaucracy. So it isn't so much "bastards tarnishing the history of Mao" as much as them erasing the bright gilding applied to Mao's ugly face and round figure.

Never trust a fat man in a thin country.

You don't need to believe me or the quoted reports, of course. Just talk to the pre-1958 Chinese landlords and their descendants; it's unlikely you'll find many (if any) so now you'll realize why.

He has industrialized China, of course the West hates him gut.

He has killed off those blood-sucking Chinese landlords, of course their offsprings also hates him gut.

Nuff to say. :coffee:

Pallywood is discussed in threads like this one: link. The PR battle is in part meant to confuse humane-thinking outsiders that Israel, not Hamas or the PA, is the party seeking to commit genocide in the Holy Land and in part to use the unjustifiably-created abhorrence of Zionism to compel tyrannical obedience, regardless of the facts.

He has industrialized China, of course the West hates him gut.
Are you sure thirty years of Western investment and the simultaneous efforts of millions of Chinese to learn in Western universities and bring their experience home had nothing to do with it?

He has killed off those blood-sucking Chinese landlords, of course their offsprings also hates him gut. Nuff to say. :coffee:
If you don't realize the contradictions in your posts of this thread, I at least do.

It will probably come down to us to protect the Arabs from the Mullah regime, like we protected the Iranians from Saddam.

I designate Israel team leader :victory:

Bro,

The mullahs don't have sh!t, no one understand them better than us. In fact Iran should invest more and more for its defense forces.

Are you sure thirty years of Western investment and the simultaneous efforts of millions of Chinese to learn in Western universities and bring their experience home had nothing to do with it?

If you don't realize the contradictions in your posts of this thread, I at least do.

After the economic reform, China's technology has greatly improved there is no doubt, but the industrial foundation was set during the Mao era.

BTW, this thread is about the Sunni Arabs, it is the time to move on. :coffee:

Pallywood is discussed in threads like this one: link. The PR battle is in part meant to confuse humane-thinking outsiders that Israel, not Hamas or the PA, is the party seeking to commit genocide in the Holy Land and in part to use the unjustifiably-created abhorrence of Zionism to compel tyrannical obedience, regardless of the facts.

LoLz :lol: Al-Dura is a tip of the iceberg, out of many. Let's just not take sides the PA, Hamas, The Israeli regime are the ones to blame :lol:

Calm down, Zionism doesn't affect me as long as keeping a distance :agree:

As the years pass, fewer people believe it's genuine.

Very dodgy circumstances around that incident.

I'm well-aware of the controversy, but that doesn't mean the IDF makes no mistake from time to time ;)

I fully respect your opinion though :agree:

Back
Top Bottom