What's new

Strong Arab Sunni bloc doesn't see Israel as enemy

Who's killing whom? Today Assad is fighting the Syrian people, let me remind that China had gone throgh something more horrific than what's taking place now.

I was gonna bring up imperial Britain and the opium war....for all these people saying Arab blood is cheap you can easily counter their argument with an assortment of conflicts.

I was gonna bring up imperial Britain and the opium war....for all these people saying Arab blood is cheap you can easily counter their argument with an assortment of conflicts.

Or just the 45 million Chinese people Mao Zedong (one of their "heroes") killed of his own.

Or what the Japanese did.

We need another 1000 Syrian civil wars to reach that number.

No disrespect to any Chinese since it is well-known that I like China which many Chinese users here can confirm after many past discussions.

But when you make such ridiculous comments about my people I have to reply and get you down on earth again.

No blood is cheap of any human first of all or race. Rule number 1. Learn that basic rule before you even say what is "cheap" and what is not.

He appears to have some sort of inferiority complex, but I find it really interesting that he is blaming the IMPERIAL powers for everything, we all know that Libya's uprising was genuine so Egypt's, Syria's and Yemen's.

But the question now is, is he going to blame Islam for everything too? Or will he get over his bigotry, and embrace tolerance? This picture is yet remains to be seen :agree: :)

I'm strongly believe that after WW2 ARAB WORLD want to BOIL THE ISRAEL ISSUE BUT NOT SETTLED so that entire arab PUBLIC must listen to their DICTATORS and unity by showing VICTIM CARD (this is best thing all sects unity) and now people are less interested juice state:cheesy: then ARAB SPRING/CIVIL WARS (correct me if i wrong)

I can speak for my own country, we have never been a victim for the any act of imperialist powers ;) ..

I don't talk to baby killer Zionist Jews Please excuse me .:pissed:

This is troll stuff meant to divert, obscure, and confuse matters - and maybe get a rise out of me, too, though all it managed was a laugh. Post reported.

I don't talk to baby killer Zionist Jews Please excuse me .
I understand that you have no facts to support you're charge that I'm a baby killer, or that Zionists target babies: link. Do you also refrain from dealing with people who support killing baby Jews? link1, link2

I understand that you have no facts to support you're charge that I'm a baby killer, or that Zionists target babies: link. Do you also refrain from dealing with people who support killing baby Jews? link1, link2

These kinds of heinous acts are intolerable!

Also, This is another act of terror, let just call a spade a sapde
‫

Or just the 45 million Chinese people Mao Zedong (one of their "heroes") killed of his own.

Or what the Japanese did.

We need another 1000 Syrian civil wars to reach that number.

No disrespect to any Chinese since it is well-known that I like China which many Chinese users here can confirm after many past discussions.

But when you make such ridiculous comments about my people I have to reply and get you down on earth again.

No blood is cheap of any human first of all or race. Rule number 1. Learn that basic rule before you even say what is "cheap" and what is not.

Why don't you guys just ignore him?

I never said that the blood of the Arab people are cheap, while this accusation about 45 million of people getting by Mao is clearly the western propaganda.

However, there are at least 200 million Chinese people got killed by the pre-CPC era government and 35 million got killed by the Imperial Japanese.

Why don't you guys just ignore him?

I never said that the blood of the Arab people are cheap, while this accusation about 45 million of people getting by Mao is clearly the western propaganda.

However, there are at least 200 million Chinese people got killed by the pre-CPC era government and 35 million got killed by the Imperial Japanese.

My intention was not to disrespect the Chinese people or anybody. I just replied to your countryman that made a stupid and ignorant post about my people.

As you say yourself then many, many, many, many, many more Chinese people have been killed by themselves or outsiders than any Arabs in world history. I wanted him to realize that and also point out that no human's blood is "cheap" or race.

Also I think you know from past discussions with me and other Chinese people that I am pro-Chinese and most Chinese people here also respect and like us Arabs and want even better relations and most Arabs here support that. We want to reestablish the ancient Arab-Sino relations even more.

Moreover I respect your countryman @Wholegrain a lot for his knowledge about the Arab world and world overall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mao had always supported and favored Palestine over Israel, nor he had invaded any Muslim land like USSR did.

China

My intention was not to disrespect the Chinese people or anybody. I just replied to your countryman that made a stupid and ignorant post about my people.

As you say yourself then many, many, many, many, many more Chinese people have been killed by themselves or outsiders than any Arabs in world history. I wanted him to realize that and also point out that no human's blood is "cheap" or race.

Also I think you know from past discussions with me and other Chinese people that I am pro-Chinese and most Chinese people here also respect and like us Arabs and want even better relations and most Arabs here support that.

Moreover I respect your countryman Wholegrain a lot for his knowledge about the Arab world and world overall.

Sure, there were many more Chinese killed in the past by our former goverment.

But our current government since Mao is quite decent, thus we don't want to hear anybody to bash our current government.

Meanwhile, we don't think the Arab blood is cheap, some false flaggers don't represent us.

Mao had always supported and favored Palestine over Israel, nor he had invaded any Muslim land like USSR did.

China

Sure, there were many more Chinese killed in the past by the our former goverment.

But our current government since Mao is quite decent, thus we don't want to hear anybody to bash our current government.

Meanwhile, we don't think the Arab blood are cheap, some false flaggers don't represent us.

Fine and that is good to see.

I was refering to Mao Zedong and not the current government. It is fairly well documented that his policies killed a lot of Chinese people. Not all of the sources are Western or anti-Chinese. I even believe that there is Chinese literature about that period too that tells about that. Whether the exact numbers are or not it does not really matter. They were quite big compared to most countries in the world.

This forum has a huge problem with false flaggers. The moderators should do something about it for once.

Fine and that is good to see.

I was refering to Mao Zedong and not the current government. It is fairly well documented that his policies killed a lot of Chinese people. Not all of the sources are Western or anti-Chinese. I even believe that there is Chinese literature about that period too that tells about that. Whether the exact numbers are or not it does not really matter. They were quite big compared to most countries in the world.

This forum has a huge problem with false flaggers. The moderators should do something about it for once.

Some so-called 'Chinese sources' were made up by the pro-West Chinese groups.

Of course, they are anti-Mao and anti-CPC than anything else.

Don't forget Taiwan, they are still anti-Mao and anti-China, and this Taiwanese government is the same government that killed 200 million Chinese in the past, because of their brutality and incompetence, the Chinese people supported Mao and exiled those bastards to Taiwan.

Now those bastards wanna revenge on CPC by tarnishing the history of Mao and CPC.

It will probably come down to us to protect the Arabs from the Mullah regime, like we protected the Iranians from Saddam.

I designate Israel team leader :victory:

Back
Top Bottom