What's new

Striking Viper

5917320909_57639b20e4_b_d.jpg
There you go Winddy. I removed the water marks :)
x518ae.jpg

pakistan-air-force3.jpg

This picture came true, it was doubt three or four years ago in which impossible to believe (even I posted this in desktop wallspaper.)

That's very innovative and the picture looks all the more impressive, but I feel, it's unjust to the so original source.
Really? Was it their picture? I thought they just copy from somewhere and post on their website adding the URL. Sorry I wont do that again :)

We shouldn't post pictures of 10801. Its not ours. What difference does it make, if the bird is paid by Pakistan, and USAF is flying it? With our camu and flag? :rollseyes2: It would be much like a second hand F-16 for Pakistan, after the 2 years it has been flown. I am sure it must have flying hours above 1200.

We shouldn't post pictures of 10801. Its not ours. What difference does it make, if the bird is paid by Pakistan, and USAF is flying it? With our camu and flag? :rollseyes2: It would be much like a second hand F-16 for Pakistan, after the 2 years it has been flown. I am sure it must have flying hours above 1200.
does that mean that america is doing dada giri with pakistan and not giving one f16:angry:,,,,,,,,,but i heard that all 18 have reached pakistan,,,,,,and what about the last one when is pakistan gonna get this and why they held it back??????????????????

Back
Top Bottom