What's new

Strikes on Pakistan can create nuclear holocaust: Feroz Khan

qmpy.jpg

Ok lets just talk about 50 warheads get past Indian BMD , yeild= not much just 50 kt.
What will be it's effects on 50 largest Indian cities? (i don't want to give spoilers as I am making a detailed report about it) but things look pretty messed up for India here.
I mean area covered by 1 Rad/h Fallout is 2800 kmsq for each detonation.
How many of you people know the biological effects of such a Dose? :)
Nobody should be in any delusion about the effects of a Nuclear exchange, if it ever happens

The important point is, can Pakistan even able to replicate the things you just claimed. :rolleyes:

I don't know why Pak posters keep repeating this theme.

Why would India strike Pakistan when Pakistan is doing a fine job of tearing itself from within ?

Striking Pak would unite so many parties whose being dis- united suits India .

Iron rusts from within....

These are emotional phrases used by you like other ordinary Indian posters. Something better was expected from you.

Anyway there is nothing like the above mentioned points by you which is preventing India from striking Pakistan rather, he scenario is changed and India cant attack even Bangladesh since such strikes only give rise to weapons' business and India is NOT America.

qmpy.jpg

Ok lets just talk about 50 warheads get past Indian BMD , yeild= not much just 50 kt.
What will be it's effects on 50 largest Indian cities? (i don't want to give spoilers as I am making a detailed report about it) but things look pretty messed up for India here.
I mean area covered by 1 Rad/h Fallout is 2800 kmsq for each detonation.
How many of you people know the biological effects of such a Dose? :)
Nobody should be in any delusion about the effects of a Nuclear exchange, if it ever happens

Lol,the map shows detonations right at the border with Pakistan (Near Himachal pradesh),Punjab,Gujrat.And wat was that 2800 sq.km for each destination.Seems like your own bombs are good enough for you.

These are emotional phrases used by you like other ordinary Indian posters. Something better was expected from you.

Anyway there is nothing like the above mentioned points by you which is preventing India from striking Pakistan rather, he scenario is changed and India cant attack even Bangladesh since such strikes only give rise to weapons' business and India is NOT America.

If it pleases you & your kind to believe this .. be my guest.

Why should anyone strike another country when there are other ways that achieve more ?

Strikes happen when other options cease - example Drones on Pak 'soil ' which Pak never had control over .

Indian has area and population to sustain any nuclear attack, but pakistan will be history then...

You can't have all out attack with your nuclear weapons. India ballistic missile defence put dent of the effectiveness of such attack by Pakistan.

Good to see India has functioning missile defense system in place Made BY DARDO ;). After years of research and spending billions Americans are no where near a perfect system even the dummies with homing beacons are missed by interceptor, but I am glad to see DARDO has made a fully functional missile defense system.

But INDIC why waist a missile defense system on Pakistani missiles when u can simply walk underground during the nuclear missile attack(as told by Times of INDIA) and walk out when all clear signal given few seconds after the attack.

By the way i am selling Brooklyn bridge and i couldn't find a better buyer then you imagine the freedom this investment can bring you get back to me *** soon as possible :D

Nukes are getting obsolete with every passing year because of progress in air defence systems. In the next 10-15 years, even Sri Lanka will not fear nukes.
with each advance in BMD, there is an advance in delivery systems too. MIRVs, MARVs to counter measures like Chaff, flares, baloons., Terrain hugging Cruise missiles,
According to some sources the only deployed BMD is the S-300 PMU in Delhi , and it only takes some countermeasures like balloon etc to fool such a system

If it pleases you & your kind to believe this .. be my guest.

Why should anyone strike another country when there are other ways that achieve more ?

Strikes happen when other options cease - example Drones on Pak 'soil ' which Pak never had control over .

:) can india even manage to send drones ??

:) can india even manage to send drones ??

I was referring to the US Drones that hit Pakistan regularly.

Why should India send drones to Pak when the US is doing so ?

In answer to your question - In peace time ..No.

Lol,the map shows detonations right at the border with Pakistan (Near Himachal pradesh),Punjab,Gujrat.And wat was that 2800 sq.km for each destination.Seems like your own bombs are good enough for you.
look closely, Zoom it bro. Do you see any fallout entering pakistan territory? (though it depends upon the wind speed) ,yellow area represents 1 rad/h dose in fallout effect. I can ask the same question from you, as the wind direction is uncertain, what are the guarantees that the fallout of Indian Nuckes won't enter India?

We know our own air defense system very well and also the aukat of pak. Even if we capture Lahore, pak army can do nothing but sit for talks.:cool:

if its that easy , whats holding back the dirty unwashed indians from doing so ?

lolzzz Indians have been talking endlessly about surgical strikes time and again and you came up with such a reply oh look look US is doin so we don't need :P.

The point is nobody can afford a war . everyone is not US. You don't have any weapons' business to expand by war

America is close to getting bankerrupt so indian fantasy about america delivering that fatal blow to Pakistan shall remain a fantasy

Syria is a prime example of of disarmament happens - they were made to destroy their chemical stock pile.

look closely, Zoom it bro. Do you see any fallout entering pakistan territory? (though it depends upon the wind speed) ,yellow area represents 1 rad/h dose in fallout effect. I can ask the same question from you, as the wind direction is uncertain, what are the guarantees that the fallout of Indian Nuckes won't enter India?

Did that Sista,The fallout from the Indian strike on Pakistan will effect "parts of Northern India" in the worst wind conditions for India.I dont think you can speak in terms of "Northern,eastern etc Pakistan" terms because of the sheer size or the lack of it and the lack of width.
You see,size does matter.

Back
Top Bottom