What's new

Strike call against Modi’s Kashmir visit

haha. ROFL . Here comes Pakistani Elephant. Let's chk who barks :P :D :)
View attachment 137667
Where is ajmal kasab pic ? :lol: his pic can make many indian pants wet on PDF :rofl:

How many times we have to tell these low IQ idol worshippers that Kashmir can never become part of india no matter how hard they try .It can remain part of india but at the cost of the coffins of Indian soldiers in IOK.

Where is ajmal kasab pic ? :lol: his pic can make many indian pants wet on PDF :rofl:

How many times we have to tell these low IQ idol worshippers that Kashmir can never become part of india no matter how hard they try .It can remain part of india but at the cost of the coffins of Indian soldiers in IOK.
Exactly :D

what is the big deal in it...They are doing since last 50 year...still then it is the Gov of India which rules on the land of Kashmir...and i do not need a passport to go to Kashmir valley....Is it not that all Indian want?...Who cares if frustared people do not join the mainstream...They are welcome to be in their own state of affairs...good luck and keep striking..

what is the big deal in it...They are doing since last 50 year...still then it is the Gov of India which rules on the land of Kashmir...and i do not need a passport to go to Kashmir valley....Is it not that all Indian want?...Who cares if frustared people do not join the mainstream...They are welcome to be in their own state of affairs...good luck and keep striking..
Kashmir is a disputed territory. And disputed territory can never be a part of any country without plebscite or decision made according to international law... India should leave its "dhitai" and let Kashmiris decide their future.

Kashmir is a disputed territory. And disputed territory can never be a part of any country without plebscite or decision made according to international law... India should leave its "dhitai" and let Kashmiris decide their future.

Again, come fight with us and take Kashmir...Otherwise...keep on cribbing for Kashmir for next 1000 years....It does not matter to us...Any way, if one in Kashmir going to follow Pakistan way, then Kashmir will be responsible for loosing another generation...It is their choice if they would like to propser or they would like to follow Pakistan ideology...It is people of Kashmir has to make a choice...But again, the result of the choice does not make any difference to us , as me and my next generation do not need to travel Kashmir valley without any passport...That is why ultimately we want..

Look you are messing with the wrong man. I am not allowed to share the pictures of fallen BSF and RR. YOu said you killed all the terrorists,? Your wrong claim. Answer me regarding uncle Masood azhar and Plane hijack :haha:. :) I know how successful your CIJW,hahah 200 guys crossed LOC last week and you claims that you have crushed Freedom Fight. ROFL.
View attachment 137670

Shameless blatant terrorist supporter

Here you go.. Here's the picture of your hero :)

Ajmal-Kasab-Death-Photos.jpg

That works.. On the other hand, irrespective of whatever cost Pakistan is paying or will pay, either on LOC, or in Balochistan or in KPK, Kashmir will never be a part of Pakistan.

Again, come fight with us and take Kashmir...Otherwise...keep on cribbing for Kashmir for next 1000 years....It does not matter to us...Any way, if one in Kashmir going to follow Pakistan way, then Kashmir will be responsible for loosing another generation...It is their choice if they would like to propser or they would like to follow Pakistan ideology...It is people of Kashmir has to make a choice...But again, the result of the choice does not make any difference to us , as me and my next generation do not need to travel Kashmir valley without any passport...That is why ultimately we want..
Difference between u and us... U want to go for war but we don't.. because the end of war would be destruction of both nations... You want your next generation in miserable condition but we don't... A wise decision can save billions of life... But u keep live with your ego and let the next next generations fighting with each other.... great!!!

what is that racist arse modi doing in Kashmir? Did he seek Pakistan's permission to visit a Pakistani territory

Back
Top Bottom