What's new

Strike call against Modi’s Kashmir visit

Dont claim before action and to kill them is not as easy. Well come another era of infiltration.:) good luck BSF RR, Shave well. ;)
it is only because of IA the kashmir become safer than any part of pakistan... you pakistanis will find it difficult to accept the fact that your ISI and army generals failed to defeat IA in kashmir in both conventional and unconventional war...

We will kill them like rats and we are progressing day by day.Time to point our spartans. LOL :D
wrong example ... send them immortals to finish the job.
Immortals.jpg

Look you are messing with the wrong man. I am not allowed to share the pictures of fallen BSF and RR. YOu said you killed all the terrorists,? Your wrong claim. Answer me regarding uncle Masood azhar and Plane hijack :haha:. :) I know how successful your CIJW,hahah 200 guys crossed LOC last week and you claims that you have crushed Freedom Fight. ROFL.
View attachment 137670

Bhai mere need se Jage, who jamne lad gaye aur aayenge bhi nahi. There are many things that have changed since the 90's.
1) We have better equipped force.
2) Local population has no interest in insurgency anymore.
3) Borders are better defended.
4) Pakistan has many problems.
5) International community has no interest in Kashmir.
6) Nobody gives a damn what Pakistan says.

Bhai mere need se Jage, who jamne lad gaye aur aayenge bhi nahi. There are many things that have changed since the 90's.
1) We have better equipped force.
2) Local population has no interest in insurgency anymore.
3) Borders are better defended.
4) Pakistan has many problems.
5) International community has no interest in Kashmir.
6) Nobody gives a damn what Pakistan says.
:D what happened if you got better equipment, we will snatch them and use against you. :D when you said Borders are better protected my reaction is like :omghaha:. etc

you are a khichdi .. I am not playing troll games with you. :sick:
Never mind :D

:D what happened if you got better equipment, we will snatch them and use against you. :D when you said Borders are better protected my reaction is like :omghaha:. etc

Never mind :D
Be my guest, please go ahead.

But my task is to behead some one and take his head :D
Be brave man, fight someone and if you can win take the head with you. However, I know that cowardly people will probably strike from behind. By the way we do not believe in beheading, we have some rules in fighting too.

Back
Top Bottom