What's new

Streets of Shame - Pakistan

ROFLMAO.....Widespread means exactly that, just like this disgraceful, pathetic thing is widespread in India as well.

1. Indians will reply your allegations about their country i dont know if its widespread there or not.

2. for my country its not widespread and you can keep blabbering not my headache.

I guess your the type of person who also believe that India, USA, Israel etc are behind the terrorist bombings in Pakistan.

Only idiots bank on guesses not me.

I dont have any problem if you are breathing on guesses

And i suggest you take your morality where it's required most since it's your cousins who suffer from an abnormal digesting syndrome.
Men prey on infant, young daughters in Punjab | Page 2
Let me get this correct- You justify your action because someone else did a regrettable action?
You should not. Both India and Pakistan are blots on civil society when it comes to protecting women and children. No one gets a brownie point saying your shit stinks more than mine. I hope we all, including you and me , act more mature in the future.Adios!

Everyone has failed the oppressed and the poor people of Pakistan. The Society, middle class, upper class burger eating hippies, the Elite Class couldn't care less about what happens to people beneath them. The politicians, judiciary, civil rights organisations, army and most of all the ruling establishment.

Happens allover Asia and the subcontinent + Africa, Middle East it's a disgrace on humanity that women and children still suffer like this.

Back
Top Bottom